EMA: desert performance vs scrapped video [poll]

dreckig

Exhale Meltdown Awards  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gloray said:

What I asked myself while watching the video yesterday...

Is this ADAM (her manager) ??? :mjpopcorn:

WTF....he auditions for a quickie with Britney? Adam I see ya :uknowit:

So they couldn´t even afford high profile people and just went with her team...her manager and her female dancers ?  :britdrown:

It's so cheap

6 minutes ago, K3yN said:

This is worse... I mean, WTF is this? this is a fu*k*ing joke for a lead single:

giphy.gif

I won't never be recovered, for sure :tiffsniffle:

they wanted the video to be fun and silly but it turned out cringeworthy, cheap and tragic :orangu: i cant believe there were people in her team who actually thought it was a good idea to release it :orangu: the whole thing is so ridiculous it's just funny :rihcackle:

Guest ErJ Spears

I just can't, CAN'T believe she released that trash!

g4%25281%2529.gif

and already recycled this pearl with all these outfits:

tumblr_o86izxEd0J1qizatjo2_1280-14649895

britney-make-me-screen-grab-1.jpg

Some guy even licks her ***!

We see Britney in a cage. She's naked covered in red sparkly body paint. THERE IS NIPPLE.

At this point I'm just done

Photo

25 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

Even though the disappointment from the 'music video' is still fresh I'd still go with the desert 'performance'.

Sadly we've come to expect disappointment but there was still genuine hope/excitement and hype for WB. Half of exhale left after that.

True, but Jordan lied, no one ever said she was going to perform at GMA yet he made the situation worse by claiming she would perform there.

11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The GMA meltdown was pretty bad, but this mess over the video has been way worse.  It's just... insane.  I can't believe how much people are overreacting.    :nickishade:

This

The desert performance wasn't even rumored. Jordan said there was one and you believed it.

There is a legit good video and they released some trash video instead for a LEAD single. Her lead single videos are always iconic. 

So it's another hit to her iconic status. Not to mention this will be her lowest debut for an album. I'm saying #9. 

55 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

Lead single by Britney Spears:

giphy.gif

200.gif

This is the worst video ever. LEAD SINGLE!

Right at least wait until the 3rd or 4th single to make a video like this. (If she has to)

Like wtf is this. I turned it off half way because I was so mad...then went back an finished it. 

I only watched it once. Have not viewed it again an i will not 

Archived