Why we are so upset...

Billy Boi

Hello all,

i have never posted before but I have something to saw. 

I know the reason why we are all melting down over this video. Many of you, like me, have been stans since 1999 and know what Britney Spears is really like. Great vocals, thin and ****, always in the news, selling 10s of millions of albums, making other ******* jealous, and just being the biggest pop star in the world. 

Since 2008 that's not been the case anymore. We've had Gagas and Katy Hudsons and Thiefs that have taken all the attention and are making more quality stuff (admit it.) in recent years we had to put up with Brandy Joanna, POM, arm dancey and drastic changes to her appearance. We've just been holding on to the hope that she would go back to the old Britney someday. 

And we started seeing that lately, better personality, hot body and renewed national attention. But with this video and the drama surrounding it has made us realize that the old Britney is never coming back. She's not 16 or 21 anymore, she doesn't care about career, she's a 34 yo mother of two who loves her children. She will never be Slaveney or oopsney again like we want her to be. 

Sadly, this video has finally confirmed to us that the old Britney will never come back, and she never will. And I think with this video, many of us are realizing that, even if you can't admit it. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TraciBrooks said:

She will never be Slaveney or oopsney again like we want her to be.

STFU.. she came back and is better than ever.. she still can be ******* fierce and **** if only she wants

just because there is so behind the scenes drama doesnt mean she can't pull this off! :overitkbye:

I don't think it's a case of "old Britney not coming back" but a case of the video just being awful. She's still being **** in this new video but it's so cheap and low budget looking. Britney has never stopped being **** in her performances and videography, including the new make me video, but what everyone's upset about is just how terrible the video actually is. They could've shot a new amazing video and there would be no issue here. There's so much potential and different concepts she could've created for a make me video but we got this insult to her videography instead :wontcry:

• Super Mods

WTF? :wtf1:

this whole era so far has been great, just because we got a horrible video doesnt mean she is done for. And why do you want old britney to be back? People need to grow and change. Stop being stuck in the past. She obviously cares about her career otherwise she wouldn't be doing it, shes making enough on her perfumes and vegas to basically retire. She barely makes any money from albums since RCA takes a huge chunk of the profits.

Archived