OMG Could this theory be our GLORY?!

Jamiea1112

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, minKey said:

Yeah so tell me where the continuation of break the ice is ? Remember ?

dont be delusional . Its team britney 

Hm isnt it toxic-break the ice-womanizer.

Cuz there were 3 Britneys doing all the work and one who just sits naked and break the ice showed what she is doing.

And in the three videos she destroed man soo

I really want to believe but I don't think that Britney and her team are so clever to release a second video for the same song. Even though I m really surprised with the promotion so far, where there is smoke there is fire and all this speculation about David wanting to delete his name seems to be the only truth.

:NYheadache:

Spoiler

:Arianabye:    :Arianabye:                :Arianabye:                    :tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

:Arianabye:          :Arianabye:           :Arianabye:                   :tiffsniffle:                        :tiffsniffle:

:Arianabye:                :Arianabye:     :Arianabye:                   :tiffsniffle:                        :tiffsniffle:

:Arianabye:                                 :Arianabye:                   :tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

Archived