I feel embaraased by The Britney Army

• Super Mods

I have been nothing but positive and defending her this whole time but this is not acceptable, there are so many ways they could've done with the video but instead they had to teener bop it. I was hoping for a mature and sensual video, she could have shot herself in bed with an iphone and I would've been fine with it. I feel the same embarrasment thr madonna fans feel when she did ***** I'm Madonna.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with you, OP. 

Those of us who are NOT melting down over this video aren't saying the video is incredible, amazing, or the best she's ever done. No one has said that. But with everything else going so well, and Britney finally seeming like she's at the top of her game, it's not worth having a freakout over. I think people forget that not every video Britney has done has been iconic and game-changing. Unfortunately MM will be one of those videos. It's still one of her best songs in a very long time, and that's what's more important. 

I completely understand why people are disappointed, but at the end of the day, it's really just a music video. It shocks and saddens me to see people creating petitions, bashing Britney on her social media, and canceling preorders. We have got to move on...there's so much more to look forward to. 

I'm hoping we can start seeing more positive, non-video related threads soon. Or maybe if the original video leaks in full that will be enough to make them stop...

3 hours ago, zuzzka said:

No. As a fan I have a right to like and dislike things.. i love britney but this video doesnt do justice for that song... that song is the best we had in years!!!!!!!!!

and they just shoot this tacky video ... sad sad sad .... 

Nothing in this world is perfect. What if we really get the original video as the official one? We will want more promotion, what if we have promotion too? We will ask for good performance, after that we will ask for good dancing, next we will ask for good look........ It will never be enough. We will always have things to complain about 

This era Britney gives us good music, good look, loads of promotion, maybe good performances too. These are the things we wished for. Don't be sad just because of the video

3 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

Nothing in this world is perfect. What if we really get the original video as the official one? We will want more promotion, what if we have promotion too? We will ask for good performance, after that we will ask for good dancing, next we will ask for good look........ It will never be enough. We will always have things to complain about 

This era Britney gives us good music, good look, loads of promotion, maybe good performances too. These are the things we wished for. Don't be sad just because of the video

I really dont care about promo cause I am used to that brit doesnt do much anymore. but she can still do iconic videos../wb was last one../. apparently not anymore..i am embarassed by this video.. i cant play it to my friends its just so bad

Archived