I feel embaraased by The Britney Army

Instead of being grateful and supportive you guys tear down everything she does. You were not happy with Femme Fatale but years later appreciate it and bash Britney Jean, then she goes in a creative new dirrection with her new album. She releases an amazing new single and the video you guys bash. You complain about her not being **** enough or what she wears. Its pathetic. Complain about her not being number one but you guys dont support. The GP is WAY more supportive of Britney than her own fans this time around. Billboard, ET, Rolling Stone, Huffington Post, MTV, Rap Up, That Grape Juice, People all critics have praised her every move. . The radio plays Make Me all day long. Its nice to see the GP recognize Britney and her comeback. Its sad that these so called fans are never ******* happy. She does this for us. We should be happy but you all ***** and complain. Whatever. I love the video she looks the best she has looked in years ans it still is very ****. The album is gonna slay my life. Private Show is fun and ****. The commercial is dope and the album cover she looks fierce and ****. The best cover since In the Zone!

Britney if you ever read this I am happy with this era and I will do everything I can to promote, request, stream and buy the new album. I cant wait! Been your fan since 98 and I never complain because you have nothing left to prove. You're a living legend. :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They filmed the video and gave us pics and hyped us up.

They haven't even communicated with fans to say that it had been scrapped.

The album cover is a shitty screen cap from the rushed mess pointless basic video (and probably all the album artwork will be)

They haven't said one word this whole time and continue to half *** everything

The video is a **** stain on her videography 

Yeah well I feel embarrassed by the music video. I am a consumer of the Britney brand. If I am unhappy with something I get to voice my opinion. I dont think anybody said that her new video isnt **** enough. Most of us said that scrapping the ENTIRE old video because some scenes were too **** is bullshit. She is literally half naked and making out with a guy in this version and its still super bland and broing as hell. We are frustrated that she turned her possibly strongest lead single into the worst music video of her carrreer. The album cover is ****... it is literally a screencap from the Music video.

1 minute ago, XtinaBrit said:

Yeah well I feel embarrassed by the music video. I am a consumer of the Britney brand. If I am unhappy with something I get to voice my opinion. I dont think anybody said that her new video isnt **** enough. Most of us said that scrapping the ENTIRE old video because some scenes were too **** is bullshit. She is literally half naked and making out with a guy in this version and its still super bland and broing as hell. We are frustrated that she turned her possibly strongest lead single into the worst music video of her carrreer. The album cover is ****... it is literally a screencap from the Music video.

So that is how you show love for Britney? 

Exactly.... all those cancel your order, boycott the album  "fans" can shut the **** up when the sales are low later but we all know that the same people who cancel the order is the ones that gonna complain about the sales to IF they are bad :oknoLOL: i get why some are dissapointed but enough is enough....

pressed *******.... let them sit there and be dissapointed.... meanwhile we others can enjoy everything :cooltshirt: 

Just now, Melinda said:

Exactly.... all those cancel your order, boycott the album  "fans" can shut the **** up when the sales are low later but we all know that the same people who cancel the order is the ones that gonna complain about the sales to IF they are bad :oknoLOL: i get why some are dissaponted but enough is enough....

pressed *******.... let them sit there and be dissapointed.... meanwhile we others can enjoy everything :cooltshirt: 

Thank you! It is so sad dude and this aint the first time. Always bitching like ungrateful fans. No wonder Britney looks all nervous and monotone in some M&G pics because her fans are so damn rude 

8 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

They filmed the video and gave us pics and hyped us up.

They haven't even communicated with fans to say that it had been scrapped.

The album cover is a shitty screen cap from the rushed mess pointless basic video (and probably all the album artwork will be)

They haven't said one word this whole time and continue to half *** everything

The video is a **** stain on her videography 

The hair, makeup and body is on point. Girl bye

11 minutes ago, JizzieJamesIsBack said:

Thank you! It is so sad dude and this aint the first time. Always bitching like ungrateful fans. No wonder Britney looks all nervous and monotone in some M&G pics because her fans are so damn rude 

IKR... like i said i understand the dissapointment, i got a little dissapointed as well but i mean its not the end of the world... we still got a video and she looks AMAZING in it :werk:  its like... okay you got dissapointed, move on. :begone:

5 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Another britard who wants everybody to love anything Britney releases because she just "did something"... 

No... its about that people are overreacting and are so damn dramatíc over a video... be dissapointed if you will, but no need to bash the **** out of her and say that your gonna boycott the album etc... its ******* unnecessary! 

I feel embaressed by brit, her team and MM video.

and we have been supporting her since 2007 no matter what. But we are the ones thats treated like ****. Thats why they should give us smth thats better than this. 

And those magazines sites are paid by her team to write articles. Just read the comments under of it and see the real thoughts of GP which is not good.

The thing is, I just don't like the video. Yes, I pressed "like" on the youtube channel because the song is still amazing, but I probably wont watch it as much as the other videos I guess. I mean i'm as gay as they come, and even those guys can't make me watch it.

My problem is that that handclapping is over the song and I HATE when they do that in a video and there is a lot of Britney's ***, maybe more than her face. You see, she says the original is too spicy, but this one is too. So they don't even make any sense.

Overall, the story is shitty (getting somebody into bed with her on a casting), the scenes are boring and there are noises OVER the song.

This will be my hardest time to stan for Britney and fake a smile in public because I never say bad things about her in front of non-Britney fans.

(on a side note I don't like when they use animals in videos so I guess that's one thing why i'm happy that they don't used the first version)

56 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

No. As a fan I have a right to like and dislike things.. i love britney but this video doesnt do justice for that song... that song is the best we had in years!!!!!!!!!

and they just shoot this tacky video ... sad sad sad .... 

Archived