Lets look past this!

Mr.D

I know the video didnt have the impact or the quality you guys expected, but remember that a LOT of good things have happened and a lot is coming our way. I feel that the negativity of todays dashboard has made people forget what a great era we were having and what promo lies in front of us...so, a recap:

BEFORE the MV:

MAKE ME reaches n°1 in more than 50 countries, including the US, for the first time in YEARS.

The private show commercial.

HANDS, for Orlando victims. (Vocalney!)

IHeartRadio announcement.

GLORY announcement and preorder! (17 songs!)

MAKE ME AND PRIVATE SHOW storm the itunes top 10

PRIVATE SHOW song! 

JIMMY KIMMEL cool and fun prank on us tv!

WHATS NEXT?

IHEARTRADIO LIVE SET!!!! (First festival in like 12 years)

GLORY RELEASE, less than a month away!

CARPOOL KARAOKE w/ J. CORDEN! HUGE PROMO and social media presence

VMA!? 2 vegas nights cancelled (she has only cancelled because of an injury, so this is very likely to happen!)

Enjoy the music, enjoy a happy and involved Birtney, enjoy live performances again, enjoy HER! And if flopping is your concern, remember how bad Me against the music did back then, only to pave the way for the smashes that were Everytime and Toxic. Dont be blinded by one subpar video or what video could have been... this a revival and you should be happier than ever to be a britney fan!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived