I love the official video but I also understand the meltdowns

G L O R Y

People who say 'stop the drama', 'the worst fanbase ever' really need to stop :whitneyshade:

I love the official video. I think it's cute, she looks gorgeous and if they wanted to do the new mv I think that's a good substitute. But I don't blame people who have meltdowns because the scrapped video was another level. It was more like a lead vid, it includes choreo etc etc.

If you love the new video as me - just enjoy it. But we all know this whole release is a mess and fans are right.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it... she looks amaziiiiing and i think people are over dramatic, saying they gonna cancel pre-orders and stuff, lol :oknoLOL:

And there had been meltdows even if we got the orginal video, lbr :Blaughing: i just dont understand her record label... if they pulled the breaks on it bc they didnt think the video fit the song or whatever people say, if thats the case, why even shoot the thing? I mean spend all that money and time to shoot what seems like an awesome video and then just throw it away, its just strange :xcuseme: i mean they had to know the concept and had to seen a bit of it a long the way, why not stop it then?  :thetea: those kind of things can bother me... but i dont think the "new" one is bad and im NOT gonna cancel my order, just ENJOY everything :bop:

The other video looked cool but we havent seen it. And although it looked great, it also had like nothing to do with the songs theme or actual rythm? Like a lot of people actually said that they loved what they were seeing but thatt it didnt match the song. I think that if if was scrapped, it was for a reason.7

I like the official video but its really boring and not lead sinlge shock material, so i get the levels of dispair. The pathetic meltdowns and rants though? Lame as F

True, I don't hate the new video.

Glad you see our POV though. It sucks that we were so close, to getting a great video with dancing/more scenes/interesting. Then we got, well this. She looks great in the new video. It's just disappointing when we were close to getting something better.

10 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I like it... she looks amaziiiiing and i think people are over dramatic, saying they gonna cancel pre-orders and stuff, lol :oknoLOL:

And there had been meltdows even if we got the orginal video, lbr :Blaughing: i just dont understand her record label... if they pulled the breaks on it bc they didnt think the video fit the song or whatever people say, if thats the case, why even shoot the thing? I mean spend all that money and time to shoot what seems like an awesome video and then just throw it away, its just strange :xcuseme: i mean they had to know the concept and had to seen a bit of it a long the way, why nopt stop it then? :thetea: those kind of things can bother me... but i dont think the "new" one is bad and im NOT gonna cancel my order, just ENJOY everything :bop:

Yeah, I see your point and I agree. At the end of the day music is all that matters so cancelling pre-orders is ridiculous :thetea:

Archived