RCA IS THE ONE TO BLAME

Hungry Hun

According to Rolling Stone:

"However, according to Vulture, Spears fans have already started a petition demanding that the singer's label RCA release the original Dave LaChapelle-directed "Make Me" video; that version, which leaked in low-quality form in early July, was withdrawn by RCA, which stated the video "is not a suitable representation of the song." After undergoing reshoots, the final version of "Make Me" arrived Friday."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-britney-spears-steamy-make-me-video-w433109

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Definitely no. She's making out with a guy and being a **** in the new version for God's sake :cigney:

what she looks like a middle aged first time virgin in the video not a ****.

Its so boring and cringeworthy. The only good thing she looks amazing but thats about it. And the video is flopping hard sadly. The song is done :MJ:

14 minutes ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

According to Rolling Stone:

"However, according to Vulture, Spears fans have already started a petition demanding that the singer's label RCA release the original Dave LaChapelle-directed "Make Me" video; that version, which leaked in low-quality form in early July, was withdrawn by RCA, which stated the video "is not a suitable representation of the song." After undergoing reshoots, the final version of "Make Me" arrived Friday."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-britney-spears-steamy-make-me-video-w433109

This is not an RCA statement. This is what the petition says and it is about the new ugly video.

:whitneyshade:

Archived