I'm still excited for the Glory Era

JoeyB217

You have to realize that there could be a number of factors as to why the original video was scrapped. Regardless of the reason, I think Britney had enough say it the matter and felt that the original video did not represent her vision for her music or her self and called it off. Britney is at a point in her career where she knows she doesn't need the biggest hit or the best video. Can't we just enjoy her damn good new music and celebrate her accomplishments? She is the Queen of Pop. She survived 2007. Have some ******G respect and lay off all the hate.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not like the video and especially not the background of its production (as in, announcing and hyping us for the LaChapelle video and scrapping it all without saying anything about it), but I'm still hyped for the era. Make Me and Private Show are amazing songs, there's still 15 songs for us to listen, who knows what the next MVs are going to be like, plus she's doing more promo this time around (including a festival) which is great.

Archived