- Shame On You -

MintChocoLatte

Are you all serious?!

Yes you DO have the right to criticize

Yes you ARE allowed to be sad and disappointed

But you're willing to turn in your Stan card, cancel Pre orders and drag Britney, Call her names like you've suddenly become her worst enemy OVER A ******* VIDEO?!

So what does that mean?!

That the billboard Performance isnt good anymore?

That the amazing quality music is suddenly **** now?

That the iheart Performance and possible V M ******* A Performance isnt anything to be excited about anymore?

That seeing Britney, who had to go through years and years of constant development and hard work to become the confident, Passionate woman she once was, isnt anything to be happy about anymore? Something that isn't enough anymore?

the Video achieved exactly what we wanted! The world is talking about it.

Get your **** together because we're about to enter an AMAZING era, the best since 2008 or even ITZ.

Holy crap y'all are a ******* pain in the ***.

Bye. Going back to listening Make Me God and heavenly private Show.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Camearon. said:

Are you all serious?!

Yes you DO have the right to criticize

Yes you ARE allowed to be sad and disappointed

But you're willing to turn in your Stan card, cancel Pre orders and drag Britney, Call her names like you've suddenly become her worst enemy OVER A ******* VIDEO?!

So what does that mean?!

That the billboard Performance isnt good anymore?

That the amazing quality music is suddenly **** now?

That the iheart Performance and possible V M ******* A Performance isnt anything to be excited about anymore?

That seeing Britney, who had to go through years and years of constant development and hard work to become the confident, Passionate woman she once was, isnt anything to be happy about anymore? Something that isn't enough anymore?

the Video achieved exactly what we wanted! The world is talking about it.

Get your **** together because we're about to enter an AMAZING era, the best since 2008 or even ITZ.

Holy crap y'all are a ******* pain in the ***.

Bye. Going back to listening Make Me God and heavenly private Show.

5635502946_feea56c8d5_o.gif

It's not only a video, pal. It's the fact that ultimately this is happening sooooo many times. It's the fact that we are giving extra shots and it's embarrassing that we all know B can give a lot more than that. She is just a stranger and she doesn't want to be an artist again. :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, Brian I said:

It's not only a video, pal. It's the fact that ultimately this is happening sooooo many times. It's the fact that we are giving extra shots and it's embarrassing that we all know B can give a lot more than that. She is just a stranger and she doesn't want to be an artist again. :sickofu:

So how would u improve work *****? Womanize? Circus? She doesn't want to be artist because she sounds amazing on her new songs or because she doesn't want to come off as a try hard ****? 

i LOVE YOU! AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT! SO MUCH DRAMA QUEENS IN HERE, THEY HAVE NO LIFE, AND NO RESPECT FOR HER, AND ALL SHE WENT TROUGHT, SHE IS IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HER LIFE, SHE HAS PASSION, SHE LOOKS RELAXED, MAKING HER OWN RULES, TAKING RISKES... BUT HEY THIS IS EXHALE! A FULL OF ****  FORUM! 

I feel so sad, tbh... Our poor girl doesn't deserve all this ******* hate over a ******* STUPID VIDEO! :tiffsniffle: They'll come back when the album is out... but honestly they don't deserve a second chance, they went too far... it's disgusting... :NYdisgust: See you August 26, *******... just don't expect us to forget this... :bichpls:

35 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

Don't worry about them honey. Many of us have been streaming make me non stop to make up for the 24-48 hours their meltdown will last

Why? There are so much better ways how to spend your free time than support chart for RCA who just 'shame on you' with weird concepted ads video even they really good knew what 'we wants, what we needs...' 

56 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

So how would u improve work *****? Womanize? Circus? She doesn't want to be artist because she sounds amazing on her new songs or because she doesn't want to come off as a try hard ****? 

That's the problem: I've never seen Britney as a ****! She has always been classy and MM original video proves it. She could do a really good video in two days knowing that she was going to scrap the first idea. I can give you an excellent example: Sweet Dreams interlude. Or do you see Britney being a **** either? What I am complaining is the fact that she have a good song, good team and lots of money in order to come with really good ideas and good projects too. Britney has more talent in her pinky than the whole MM final MV. SHE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! And that's my whole point, cause for me, as a 98 fan, I know all the potential that she have not only for being a "****", "cow money" or other adjective that you can give to her. Being a B's fan is knowing that my favourite singer can sing really good, have one of the most underrated voices in the industry, it's so ******* talented in every single sense and she is not giving half of the potential that I know she have! That's my own personal meltdown cause I see that she really is one of her kind and even when she is just not the same that she used to be, there's no one right now that can compare to her! :sickofu::sickofu::sickofu:

1 hour ago, Brian I said:

- releases quality music she's proud 

- Promo Performances and Interviews

- tv appearances

"Doesn't want to be an artist"

Ok.

I'm disappointed in the video but damn do I love that song, and damn am I excited for this album. I think that people are pissed cause they were blind sided. The original was promoted with media, pictures and such and then we got the released version. Britney doesn't owe us an explanation but if she addressed this problem I think the fan base would calm down. At least they would know that they were heard by her team I guess. But the people who now hate the song or are canceling their preorders are absolutely insane!!! ******* insane! The quality of music were getting has not changed. 

Preach. If this era turns to "flop" the fans are to blame for it. Britney WAS NOT happy with it. Not her team. Britney. She was uncomfortable. So gtf over yourself. Seriously. Britney is gonna end up going away for good bc you guys are so gah damn ungrateful. I get being upset. I am too. But you all are going overboard. Move on with it you're all gonna ruin this era for everyone including Britney. She's finally happy and in a good place. Chill tf out. It's one video. :bthink:

Archived