after cooling down..

just_passby

i have rewatched the official video again after sleeping for a night (the video premiere in the middle of the night in my country)..

The video isnt THAT bad like what fans are making it to be.

- calm down and ask yourself, if you have not seen the original concept video, would you still make such a big drama?

- Britney is still looking hot and perfect in the official video

- if they posted the original vid, it probably will get a age restriction for viewing the video and it might hurt the viewing.

Of course I would be lying if i say am not disappointed with the decision to scrap the whole video but it already happened and there's nothing we can do about it.. (i highly doubt our 'meltdown' would do much change. Just enjoy what we have and continue to support the album. Just because of a freaking music video and you gonna cancel your order would be too overboard. Some may say the first single/video leads to the album but look at BJ for example, we have amazing WB video but the whole album are not that good too. They did not record the other songs in the album based on the first video release. 

Now that all these happened, what I am hoping now is that they can include the original video in a blu-ray/dvd that comes with the album. It would probably makes people to get the album and the video may subsequently be upload to youtube which in the end will still be seen by the public.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the problem is she's set the bar so high up for herself with all of her previous music vids, especially her lead single ones, that we were expecting an iconic video. :mhm:

This video is honestly 4th single material (I would actually compare it to the quality of Criminal) 

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

"The video isn't THAT bad"

Its not bad at all. She looks amazing.

The dramatics are hilarious. :tiffsmoke:

its sad to see all this drama its not even funny anymore!

because britney throwing a tv and making animal moves in a cage is the PERFECT "make me" concept?

suddenly exhalers are creative directors :lanacackle:

they cant even creatively direct half their looks and they wana judge a perfect fun britney video!! 

SETTTLEE THE FUCKKK UPPPP theres still more music videoss!!!

8 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

But the problem is she's set the bar so high up for herself with all of her previous music vids, especially her lead single ones, that we were expecting an iconic video. :mhm:

This video is honestly 4th single material (I would actually compare it to the quality of Criminal) 

criminal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (a million years later) >>>> MM 

Archived