I've been watching news, seeing all this hate... Tell me is it wrong if Godney doesnt want to watch people get killed in her video?

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I appreciate your optimism but I just can't agree. I've been streaming hard, requesting hard , I've been posting about the song on Facebook, insta, Twitter to make this song a hit while she doesn't promote and yes it was my decision to do so but I feel defeated. My hype to do all this was the music video, I was expecting a return to form, something iconic or something sensational, instead we got something completely opposite , bland, basic and absolutely lackluster. Selena Gomez' hands to myself is more enjoyable to watch, I don't usually have meltdowns but when I watched the video I was on the verge of tears because it feels like the final nail in the coffin of Britney Spears the icon and the continuation of Britney Jean the let down. I am so distraught. I know it's just a video and just a song but I've put hours and hours of my life the past few weeks into supporting this song and she released something that looks like it cost less then a grand to film. Ugh I'm just so frustrated. If she could explain maybe I'd feel better but I doubt she will say anything and that's the worst part almost 10000 people have signed the petition to release the original including myself if she just ignores it or doesn't mention it. I don't know that I can continue to love her as I have for the majority of my life and thinking of that MAKES ME feel pretty distraught. Idk sorry for the rant

I love Britney as much as you do and i will stay with her because she has a heart of gold, she wouldnt allow anybody to change that. Success is important but you dont need to destroy people for your satisfaction it's low...one controversial video cant build a career in the long run..

On 6/8/2016 at 2:41 PM, Jackk said:

She's more than happy to hold someone at gunpoint in criminal and rob a 7 11 but god forbid she throw a TV in a pool and electrocute someone.. which is mind you... wait for it... FAKE HOLLYWOOD STYLE BULLSHIT.

You guys are SOOO dramatic.. They scraped the video for an UNKNOWN reason.. I can assure you it's not because of your theory.

Then ask yourself why there is no finished version of the original video, no bulldozer part leaked...why should Britney scrap the video and spend extra money for the alternative one? 

I said Orlando & Nice tragedies made she think again...she didnt actually kill anyone directly in Criminal or in other previous videos you know... Brit's more than happy to hold someone at gunpoint? sorry NEVER! You guys wanted Criminal and voted for it (ask the female admin i forgot her name), not Britney! She wanted Gasoline!

3 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Everything happens for a reason...The video had been shot in advance so that it could be premiered same day when the song was out...controversy was the direction but Orlando & Nice tragedies happened which made Britney think again and she decided not to release it and went for the alternative video...I tried to imply it as why the video was not released in the first & second week but people didn't understand

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/713048-will-the-video-be-out-this-week/

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/713751-video-is-finished-but-britney-is-not-liking-it-rca-loves-it/

She doesn't want to see people get killed in her video...she is a nice person...

Being too **** is not the problem, killing people is! 

Even though it cost a lot, the original video must not be released after so many horrible things like Orlando & Nice tragedies.... 

I know the Army is very disappointed but please forgive her! God bless Britney i'm so sad...

We still have the 2nd single (not Private Show) & the album to look forward to. An urban single can do wonder for the album...

yea but then she can just cut out the throwing tv bit and still air the original video:dontlike:

6 minutes ago, MakeMe(Oooh) said:

yea but then she can just cut out the throwing tv bit and still air the original video:dontlike:

Britney is not in charge of the video editing, it's the director's job if he refused she couldnt do nothing...

may i asked you guys this question: why do you guys want the original video to be released when Britney didnt? 

6 hours ago, Ayush said:

nah. ily but i don't buy it.

it was too explicit thats why she scrapped it, just like WB.

killing people in movies/tv shows is not a big deal for her i think. 

Being too **** is not the problem, killing people is!

8 hours ago, spears27 said:

I love all your posts, it is good to see some positive members :myjam:

Thank you!!

If that is true then that is completely understandable. Although, i will defend my case in these situations that music videos are fictional, and are not meant to represent real life, but if Britney did pull the original video because someone was killed in it and in light of the Orlando/Nice terrorist attacks and many other tragedies that have also happened recently (e.g. there was a stabbing attack in my city, London the other day, Christina Grimmie was shot dead by a fan etc.) that is completely understandable and i respect Britney's decision, after all she is a nice person and if she didn't want to glamorise violence in light of what happened then it's a smart move. Look what happened with the Criminal video...

They could have used some extra shots (they always have spare ones) to edit the guy killed by a TV and floating in the pool (which was a bit extreme, I agree).

No need to scrap the entire video.

6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

If that is true then that is completely understandable. Although, i will defend my case in these situations that music videos are fictional, and are not meant to represent real life, but if Britney did pull the original video because someone was killed in it and in light of the Orlando/Nice terrorist attacks and many other tragedies that have also happened recently (e.g. there was a stabbing attack in my city, London the other day, Christina Grimmie was shot dead by a fan etc.) that is completely understandable and i respect Britney's decision, after all she is a nice person and if she didn't want to glamorise violence in light of what happened then it's a smart move. Look what happened with the Criminal video...

Terrorists don't kill people by throwing TVs at their heads. :beynah:

I don't think that's the reason...

According to David LaChapelle's sources say it was because her team rejected it because it was too ****.

Sources close to Britney's team says it was rejected because it was disjointed and made no sense...

and according to Rolling Stones it was withdrawn by RCA because it was not suitable for the song. 

:xcuseme:

16 minutes ago, Isla. said:

after watching the Nice terror attack video  

you know scrapping the original with bulldozer scenes is a good decision!

15 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

They could have used some extra shots (they always have spare ones) to edit the guy killed by a TV and floating in the pool (which was a bit extreme, I agree).

True, but at the same time Britney probably didn't want to release a video with someone being killed because of what's going on in the world right now. 

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

but Brit went to her cheating bf's house, demolished his house with the tractor and he got killed 

Not just throwing the TV 

The tractor is the problem not the TV why dont you guys understand?

We should said no to vilolene, this is Britney a very kind person, not Lady Gaga Or Beyonce who killed people in their video (Telephone) 

7 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Yeah the alternative is low budget, overall it even affected the radio deal & other promotional activities...they didnt dare to say a word about the video, silence in the important opening week, less confident in the project knowing B Army would be mad like they are today...

Tell me how to do damage control? How to explain? I can only think of the 2nd single & VMA confirmation to shut down the negative meltdown 

i really like u and i appreciate everything u do to motivate us gretcry2.gif however i think we've reached a breaking point. i wont be requesting the song any longer tbh im super mad at her, her team and rca. lets hope they'll learn the lesson and act in a different way for single 2 LZ5XNdr.gif

1 hour ago, Isla. said:
23 minutes ago, the_toy said:

i really like u and i appreciate everything u do to motivate us gretcry2.gif however i think we've reached a breaking point. i wont be requesting the song any longer tbh im super mad at her, her team and rca. lets hope they'll learn the lesson and act in a different way for single 2 LZ5XNdr.gif

i'm afraid the whole era will be affected if B Army keeps melting down...so sad..

Archived