I've been watching news, seeing all this hate... Tell me is it wrong if Godney doesnt want to watch people get killed in her video?

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

I do appreciate your positivity and the radio threads....but gimme a break. The reshooting of the video probably had zero to do with real life tragedies.

If that's how you wanna explain it to yourself cool, lord knows we won't get an actual explanation.

Still totally ready for a new Brit album tho. 17 tracks!!!!

44 minutes ago, coo said:

Then erase that part. Unless its lachapelle who's a psycopath demanding that part is an absolute for the video. In which case britney should just speak up and let ppl know for what he truly is.

Even If David had agreed, without the TV throwing & the bulldozer controversial scenes the original video would be as boring as the alternative video 

I ******* KNEW IT!!!!

You are so flawless for making this thread. That's EXACTLY the reason why. Specially because of the whole "Orlando" tragedy. Gay people were killed and in her music video, she's obviously killing the guys in her video (which by the scenes, are all gay). There's reasons why I agree because it would look so bad, maybe before all these tragedies, yes. But now, it's a time where lots of things are happening and Britney is a kind soul, I'd understand tbqh but I kind of want a statement regarding an explanation 

:sobbing:

13 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Even If David had agreed, without the TV throwing & the bulldozer controversial scenes the original video would be as boring as the alternative video 

Hardly. At least she looked invested in it. And the set with high budget shows in the old video. The new one looks cheap af

Again, explanation from her team is KEY

I appreciate your optimism but I just can't agree. I've been streaming hard, requesting hard , I've been posting about the song on Facebook, insta, Twitter to make this song a hit while she doesn't promote and yes it was my decision to do so but I feel defeated. My hype to do all this was the music video, I was expecting a return to form, something iconic or something sensational, instead we got something completely opposite , bland, basic and absolutely lackluster. Selena Gomez' hands to myself is more enjoyable to watch, I don't usually have meltdowns but when I watched the video I was on the verge of tears because it feels like the final nail in the coffin of Britney Spears the icon and the continuation of Britney Jean the let down. I am so distraught. I know it's just a video and just a song but I've put hours and hours of my life the past few weeks into supporting this song and she released something that looks like it cost less then a grand to film. Ugh I'm just so frustrated. If she could explain maybe I'd feel better but I doubt she will say anything and that's the worst part almost 10000 people have signed the petition to release the original including myself if she just ignores it or doesn't mention it. I don't know that I can continue to love her as I have for the majority of my life and thinking of that MAKES ME feel pretty distraught. Idk sorry for the rant

1 hour ago, fanman08 said:

I do appreciate your positivity and the radio threads....but gimme a break. The reshooting of the video probably had zero to do with real life tragedies.

If that's how you wanna explain it to yourself cool, lord knows we won't get an actual explanation.

Still totally ready for a new Brit album tho. 17 tracks!!!!

this :howiroll:

2 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Director didnt want to change the approved concept i believe...the whole video must have a story if you cut important scenes it doesnt make sense...you guys can ask David...

He reedit everytime so he could reedit this ... oh such a shame it was masterpiece and instead of that we have 5th harmony video... britney is supposed to be legendary ....

25 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Right after not before, Nice tragedy was on July 15 same day the song is out! 

Do you think that they hired the director, models, thought up the scenario and prepared studio for shootings in only one day? Shooting had been scheduled in advance. Before the tragedy.

7 minutes ago, coo said:

Hardly. At least she looked invested in it. And the set with high budget shows in the old video. The new one looks cheap af

Again, explanation from her team is KEY

Yeah the alternative is low budget, overall it even affected the radio deal & other promotional activities...they didnt dare to say a word about the video, silence in the important opening week, less confident in the project knowing B Army would be mad like they are today...

Tell me how to do damage control? How to explain? I can only think of the 2nd single & VMA confirmation to shut down the negative meltdown 

She's more than happy to hold someone at gunpoint in criminal and rob a 7 11 but god forbid she throw a TV in a pool and electrocute someone.. which is mind you... wait for it... FAKE HOLLYWOOD STYLE BULLSHIT.

You guys are SOOO dramatic.. They scraped the video for an UNKNOWN reason.. I can assure you it's not because of your theory.

Archived