POM DANCER SHAMES DELUSIONAL BRITNEY FANS

JustLuvMe

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original is much better but I'll accept the new one just as much. I love the song anyway. Poor britney I hope she doesn't see the hate she would lose so much confidence and her feelings be hurt to the point where she truly gives up on making music for her fans.  I am quite pissed but it's just a music video. This one is good and I'm happy. 

8 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

yes gurl spread some positive vibes!!! :gobaby:

i seriously can't with all the bashing and hate towards Britney just because of ONE video  :NYheadache:

i mean the MM video is WAY better than other basic's LEAD SINGLE video (yall know who) :beynah: 

5 minutes ago, Darluke_ said:

yes gurl spread some positive vibes!!! :gobaby:

i seriously can't with all the bashing and hate towards Britney just because of ONE video  :NYheadache:

i mean the MM video is WAY better than other basic's LEAD SINGLE video (yall know who) :beynah: 

IKR! this is the biggest meltdown

I don't care, I already forgot the existence of the music video. Now I'm slaying MM and PS :myjam::hype:

She is going to deliver with GLORY!:bparty:

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

The original is much better but I'll accept the new one just as much. I love the song anyway. Poor britney I hope she doesn't see the hate she would lose so much confidence and her feelings be hurt to the point where she truly gives up on making music for her fans.  I am quite pissed but it's just a music video. This one is good and I'm happy. 

I'm afraid of that too, she's been through so much and it's like people forget or push that aside. Let's be glad she's confident now and making the music she wants to make.

tumblr_n3gkfrb73e1toamj8o3_500.gif 

Archived