Britney fans are no different than her team, label, etc

derick

u pathetic ungrateful ******* should be ashamed....y'all ruined the first video we got in a long *** time with your ****** ungrateful *****. If u don't like it that's fine but coming for her like that is ****** sick.  Y'all are WORST than David lachapelle. how tf will Britney every grow as an artist if u ******* keep putting her in the box. screaming u want her to do something new yet crying like ******* when she actually does...she knows ppl hate that video she doesn't live in a bubble. And most of y'all wait for others opinions to decide whether u like it or not anyway. NEWS FLASH...MAJORITY of her vids for slow songs aren't even as good as mm...dlmbtltk, sometimes, ftbombh, nagnyaw would have dragged to hell by u small minded hos that think she has to rely on back up dancers, lights, etc. to slay.  if it was her idea she was most likely eager to see the fans reaction to her slaying W/o the need of back up dancers, lights, props, etc. ppl always say "everything around Britney is amazing but not her" she slayed and looked beautiful and u ******* STILL cried b/c she didn't realease that gay *** video that was destined to be blocked like criminal foh and stop ruining the best era Britney has delivered since onyx. :Arianabye:

Idc if u don't read so don't even waste ya time commenting too long didn't read and all that childish ****.  :whitneyshade:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Glad that you love the video so much. Now please go stream, download, request the song. Don't blame the "ungrateful fans" when Glory sells than Britney Jean.

I could care less bout u bitter ******* cuz I sure will enjoy EVERY bit of this era just like I did circus era when those ******* was bitter then too only to praise after 

Archived