GLORY ON VINYL!!!

JustLuvMe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

Wait only HIAM was on the vinyl? I thought it was the whole FF album, this is her first album to be on Vinyl then. :unreal: 

Yeah, on Side A the song side B instrumental! This is her first album to be on Vinyl! We need to buy the **** out of it to show demand for her material in format! Can't wait to have all of her albums on vinyl! :pumped:

Honestly I'm really happy with her music so far for this era. But that doesn't mean I have to like her video. Yes, she looks hot, but the video seems rushed. Also I think is kind of stupid that people canceled their pre-order just because a shitty video... Remember the mess that was the gimme more video? yet blackout is one of her best albums (my second favorite behind in the zone) so having a bad video doesn't mean we having bad music. So chill people... And Enjoy what we are having.

Just now, Freddy1991 said:

Yeah, on Side A the song side B instrumental! This is her first album to be on Vinyl! We need to buy the **** out of it to show demand for her material in format! Can't wait to have all of her albums on vinyl! :pumped:

I can't, I don't get paid until Monday :mcry: 

Just now, OzzyJerry said:

Honestly I'm really happy with her music so far for this era. But that doesn't mean I have to like her video. Yes, she looks hot, but the video seems rushed. Also I think is kind of stupid that people canceled their pre-order just because a shitty video... Remember the mess that was the gimme more video? yet blackout is one of her best albums (my second favorite behind in the zone) so having a bad video doesn't mean we having bad music. So chill people... And Enjoy what we are having.

This makes so much sense, spread your wisdom sis :kisses2all:

Just now, OzzyJerry said:

oh and you're hot :soyeah:

40 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Well Would you want another BJ era? no interviews no performances.At least we got medley before the comeback this time which we couldnt even dream of in BJ era :truthtea: 

we got a lot of interviews though, just no performances

if we don't have quality this time, then I want quantity, and I want at least 5 videoclips from her baby Glory Brown  :lessons:

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

Why aren't we freaking out about this, we've been requesting for a full album to be released on Vinyl since forever.

I think Femme Fatale was her only album released on Vinyl but that one was kind of pricey.

http://store.britneyspears.com/what-s-new/glory-vinyl-pre-sale.html

:unreal: 

The ff was a photo book with HIAM vinyl single and the deluxe cd with scary. It wasn't the full album on vinyl. Glory will be her first 

Archived