GLORY ON VINYL!!!

JustLuvMe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i wanted it so bad this morning

now im not sure anymore :sickofu:

Then log the **** out and never come back seriously childish fans like you killing me.You guys wanted the promo we are getting it and now you guys are being like so dramatic over one ******* video we can't even enjoy the era :juggingu:
You are never satisfied :juggingu:
However im so happy that we are finally getting Vinly i'll definitely buy it:keshawave:

4 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Then log the **** out and never come back seriously childish fans like you killing me.You guys wanted the promo we are getting it and now you guys are being like so dramatic over one ******* video we can't even enjoy the era :juggingu:
You are never satisfied :juggingu:
However im so happy that we are finally getting Vinly i'll definitely buy it:keshawave:

the intro of the new MM video is 100x more childish than my behaviour tho 

:truthtea:

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

You act like a MV isn't a big deal. It's the lead single and is the official starting point for everything down the road. People are upset because if THIS is the lead single (aka the best to be offered from the album) then everything else will just be worse.

THIS.

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Well Would you want another BJ era? no interviews no performances.At least we got medley before the comeback this time which we couldnt even dream of in BJ era :truthtea: 

at least i can still watch the WB video and be amazed every time

i couldn't even FINISH the MM video. I was speechless because of its mediocrity 

How the **** do any of you know even what happened behind closed doors with the video? What if it was David or RCA? Like how dare you guys blame her when you have no idea WHY it wasn't released. Obviously Britney was super stoked when filming I.e. the instagrams etc but there obviously is a bigger picture to why it wasn't released as planned. So ******* be happy about everything else we are getting this era and support her because she ******* deserves it. 

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

You act like a MV isn't a big deal. It's the lead single and is the official starting point for everything down the road. People are upset because if THIS is the lead single (aka the best they have to offer from the album,) then everything else will just be worse.

I'm not saying you cant be upset about it.I'm too but you are being OVERDRAMATIC you are even disliking the video and cancel your pre-orders LOL it's beyond childish sorry.I'm upset too but i'd never cancel my pre-order because of a music video.I'll listen to the album NOT MV.

Just now, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea you can enjoy the iconic desert performance too :truthtea: 

why is it always in comparison with BJ? did you forget about Womanizer and HIAM? 

A first single deserves better and we deserve better 

1 minute ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yea you can enjoy the iconic desert performance too :truthtea: 

once again, britney never mentioned a desert performance

the original video, she spent three ******* days filming it + posted about it

Archived