• Last Reply
7 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

YAAAAAASSSSS

She just thanked everyone recently for all our support then she gets this backlash over an alternate toned down video you'd be glad she still released because it's absolutely no joke to reshoot an entire video from conceptualizing, casting, filming and editing! It's so easy for everyone to say that this is bad and you thirst for the leaked explicit version - which obviously shouldn't have leaked in the first place and I partly blame for the messy start of this new era. It's okay, you can all feel bad BUT there are just things beyond OUR control! You have no idea what the real reason behind all of this is and yes if Britney decides to just scrap everything because of some of you ungrateful ******* you'd beg for her to continue. Glory has 17 tracks! THIS IS JUST ONE VIDEO! Get a life people! Stop pulling her down! 

All this drama is making me so MAD!

1 minute ago, NewB said:

She just thanked everyone recently for all our support then she gets this backlash over an alternate toned down video you'd be glad she still released because it's absolutely no joke to reshoot an entire video from conceptualizing, casting, filming and editing! It's so easy for everyone to say that this is bad and you thirst for the leaked explicit version - which obviously shouldn't have leaked in the first place and I partly blame for the messy start of this new era. It's okay, you can all feel bad BUT there are just things beyond OUR control! You have no idea what the real reason behind all of this is and yes if Britney decides to just scrap everything because of some of you ungrateful ******* you'd beg for her to continue. Glory has 17 tracks! THIS IS JUST ONE VIDEO! Get a life people! Stop pulling her down! 

All this drama is making me so MAD!

I really don't think they put aside their rage long enough to even try to imagine what filming a whole new video entails. In fact, they're so selfish, they probably don't even give a ****! Smfh

I'm not gonna lie, I do not like the video at all and I truly believe they could've fixed what they thought was wrong with the original... I'm positive David LaChapelle threw a tantrum and didn't want his work compromised. Now, having said that, the music is ******* amazing, she looks so beautiful in the video, and most of all, she seems to be the happiest she's been in years.

I will keep supporting the song, but I do not intend to watch the video again anytime soon. I'm sure we'll get over it and when we finally have the full album we will have forgotten about this whole mess (I hope). :sickofu:

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

You joined to spread your hate? Gtfo. You people need help. 

Of course NOT! But every ******* era is the same. I mean, we are talking about Britney ******* Spears!! The same artist, cause she is not just a pop singer or entertainer, who brought us so many sublime things and always was ahead of her time in so many different ways! I'm beyond mad, I'm sad! It's not about the scrapped video, it's the fact that she could do a better one! Simply as that! So please, respect my opinion cause I'm doing the same with yours. If you are satisfied with the MV, so good! But I'm not going to accept that the same ARTIST that once I was proud and felt that there wasn't a single one that could even compare to her, had turned into this mess era over era. 

Archived