If that fire she's had recently dies...

Kisle

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They are psychotic and I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now.

I hope Britney is shielded from this bullshit.

People say they want Britney to SING more, she does - they drag her (private show). People say they want Britney to have creative control in her career, she does - they drag her (david lachappelle).

It's ******* pathetic. They are sabotaging this era for us normal people.

And "fans" wonder why she seems so protected. Uh, I think today is a pretty good ******* explanation. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually got teary eyed and a little depressed just thinking about her reading some of the stuff that was being said on twitter, instagram and even this dump site. You guys swear just because Britney has said in the past that she ignores the comments mean that she isnt affected by them or takes them personally SHES A HUMAN BEING. 

God I would love for someone you guys loved to get talked to the way her so called "fans" did to her today cause its not a good feeling to see someone attacked like that

But at least it exposed the fraudulent fans running around this forum

8 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I actually got teary eyed and a little depressed just thinking about her reading some of the stuff that was being said on twitter, instagram and even this dump site. You guys swear just because Britney has said in the past that she ignores the comments mean that she isnt affected by them or takes them personally SHES A HUMAN BEING. 

God I would love for someone you guys loved to get talked to the way her so called "fans" did to her today cause its not a good feeling to see someone attacked like that

But at least it exposed the fraudulent fans running around this forum

It really upsets me. No one deserves to be treated that way, I don't care if it's my fave or not. For what?? A MUSIC VIDEO?? Are these lunatics real? That time can be much better spent on something you don't hate. :( 

51 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I seriously worry about that too. This is the first in a while that we've seen her actually care. I worry that if she sees that her effort is being rejected, what's to stop her from throwing in the towel. 

This fanbase seriously has to get it together.

******* THIS. Come on guys

1 minute ago, Kisle said:

It really upsets me. No one deserves to be treated that way, I don't care if it's my fave or not. For what?? A MUSIC VIDEO?? Are these lunatics real? That time can be much better spent on something you don't hate. :( 

One minute they are up her *** "PRIVATE SHOW IS SO AMAZING OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM OMG ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD!"

then they get a music video they dont like and you would think Britney just ******** a baby the way they treat her

Just now, Mario Posey said:

One minute they are up her *** "PRIVATE SHOW IS SO AMAZING OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM OMG ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD!"

then they get a music video they dont like and you would think Britney just ******** a baby the way they treat her

I know. I am not bipolar so I can't wrap my head around it. But it's not bad to seek help to be healthy and I think a lot of people should really think about reaching out after these reactions.

Just now, Kisle said:

I know. I am not bipolar so I can't wrap my head around it. But it's not bad to seek help to be healthy and I think a lot of people should really think about reaching out after these reactions.

Calling it a worse video than Perfume/Pretty Girls I thought my eyes were gonna roll out of my head in shock I mean THE DELUSIONS

Saying it looked cheap when her outfit probably cost more than 99.9% of the outfits these cabbage patch kids have in their damn closet

Would you really demean a person like that and try to make them feel like **** over a music video? They really do need to go see a therapist if they can afford it they better use the 12.99 from the cancelled preorder for a 2 minute session with Dr.Phil

Archived