If that fire she's had recently dies...

Kisle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like circus all over again. She was very into that album, the tour, she wanted to put on a theatrical spectacle. All her fanbase could say was that she was fat and walking the whole time. They didn't get it, it wasn't all about choreo, it was about the show in its entirety. She cared about it. Now we have that back and before she even has a chance to prove herself, she's been shutdown and torn to shreds. People need to learn a little perspective and if there's something you don't like, you can say it without being a monster.

15 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm sure she doesn't care, don't worry. And even if she cares, she's not physically and mentally 6yo, she will get over it quickly and slay upcoming performances. 

she doesnt care? today on the radio interview, she said again that this project was her baby...and this vidoe was her idea, i think she cares, and she is not a 6 yo girl, but she was mentally bad back then :whitneyshade:, Are u okay?

2 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

she doesnt care? today on the radio interview, she said again that this project was her baby...and this vidoe was her idea, i think she cares, and she is not a 6 yo girl, but she was mentally bad back then :whitneyshade:, Are u okay?

Ok, let's say she cares. Do you think she's gonna get depressed because of a silly meltdown over a MV? That's just stupid. She has other priorities, she's grown up.

They are psychotic and I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now.

I hope Britney is shielded from this bullshit.

People say they want Britney to SING more, she does - they drag her (private show). People say they want Britney to have creative control in her career, she does - they drag her (david lachappelle).

It's ******* pathetic. They are sabotaging this era for us normal people.

6 minutes ago, marioh said:

Ok, let's say she cares. Do you think she's gonna get depressed because of a silly meltdown over a MV? That's just stupid. She has other priorities, she's grown up.

you are right, but this is her work, and was working for this a long time ago, do u think she's happy? :MJ:

bye :Arianabye:

Archived