2 VIDEOS - INDULGE MY THEORY

RyeGuy

26 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Cool theory dude..but i think the following can destroy it for you..why the hell didnt they use the reshoot thing as an intro and they shot a whole video for casting men? It could just fit as an intro into the original thing..we would just have a 7+ min long video:truthtea:

Didn't Britneychina say the video was 7m 42s? What if they split the release of the entire video into 2??? #IMayBeDelusional 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i don't get what's so racy about the original version? even the G-Eazy scene is really not that bad

just think of Slave, Toxic, Work *****, My Prerogative, Womanizer...they are way more raunchy 

even in the new version, she is having *** with a guy and french kissing and stuff

ARGH BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL 

:NYheadache:

IA... I mean at least the LaChapelle's version had a story and was ART, so she could "have ***" and kiss because it was part of the game/story, 
but in this cheap version I don't see the point to have *** with a guy... it's just a slutty thing...

I've never thought I would say this about Britney but I'm so disappointed.... I dont care whose fault it is! She's the star! She has to decide! And if RCA or the Pope doesnt agree with her she can still do what she wants!

1 minute ago, sibode said:

IA... I mean at least the LaChapelle's version had a story and was ART, so she could "have ***" and kiss because it was part of the game/story, 
but in this cheap version I don't see the point to have *** with a guy... it's just a slutty thing...

I've never thought I would say this about Britney but I'm so disappointed.... I dont care whose fault it is! She's the star! She has to decide! And if RCA or the Pope doesnt agree with her she can still do what she wants!

THISSSS.

like who the **** plans AUDITIONS to then select the one you will ****?! 

ARGH. 

• Super Mods

24mvs47.png

1zvtpbp.png

Call me delusional, but in the just released video, the straps near Britney's waist, under the lace, seem to resemble similar straps to the ones we've seen in the leaked material. I know the tops are different in both videos, but maybe she takes the lace off and puts on a new top for part 2? Along with the OP's theory and the other one floating around, and the fact that this video seems to end abruptly, I'll cautiously hope for a part 2 video released tomorrow.. 

12 minutes ago, RyeGuy said:

It would be like a reverse-IfYouSeekAmy

First video/part being her as Perfect PC Cute-**** Mommyney

Second video/part being Slutty Cool Controversial Dirty-**** Momney!

:werk:

Exactly! And it'd showcase the duality present in the lyrics as well, which are really sweet and romantic but at the same time naughty and ****** :MJ:

Spoiler

I think this whole era will be about the binary opposition between nice and naughty tbh:

-Private Show's lyrics are really ****** (apple pie? watch me twerk it?) but her voice sounds so sweet! And the melody sort of makes it pass as a cute fun Little song.

-Make Me can be interpreted as being either very romantic and dreamy or very ****** and carnal.

-Private Show (fragrance) commercial shows Britney going from being **** and dark (black outfit) to nice and glamorous (white outfit).

I think they're constantly reinforcing this idea and the Make Me videoS will be no exception :orly:

1 minute ago, Luminous said:

Sorry pal, i would love to see your theory come true but, the whole video it develops on Saturday at 1:15pm :tiffsniffle:

No I get that part, It's just that this video will need to be somewhat standalone. So they're making it look like the auditions are at that time. I just mean they keep putting that date right in our face as in like hinting to us to watch for that time.

:)

3 minutes ago, RyeGuy said:

No I get that part, It's just that this video will need to be somewhat standalone. So they're making it look like the auditions are at that time. I just mean they keep putting that date right in our face as in like hinting to us to watch for that time.

:)

Dat would be cool!! I think i'm too damaged,.. so, i won't put my hopes up :tiffsniffle:, but is a nice idea! :lanacackle:

If you believe this , you are the biggest delusional fan ever.

do you think they are that SMART ?

everything was goind good for the first time in years but their stupid features took the lead one more time.

this video is not gonna help the song or her career at all. AND THEY KNOW THIS.

1 hour ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i don't get what's so racy about the original version? even the G-Eazy scene is really not that bad

just think of Slave, Toxic, Work *****, My Prerogative, Womanizer...they are way more raunchy 

even in the new version, she is having *** with a guy and french kissing and stuff

ARGH BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL 

:NYheadache:

My issue with the g-eazy scene is not the raunch. Its corny, he is trying so hard to be ****, he looks too skinny, pale, and greasy, and what is supposed to be her grabbing at his neck looks so stilted. There's no emotional engagement or sensuality. It looks like two ****** addicts going at it tbh. Like, what was the point? Was Britney's life supposed to be bleak in the video or something?

Archived