2 VIDEOS - INDULGE MY THEORY

RyeGuy

2 minutes ago, William7 said:

Britney is not saying ANYTHING she's not replying tweets like she always does, so i think tomorrow they will release the official video OMG

If this is true, it would be ONE OF HER BEST VIDEOS EVER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so cool 

:bthink:

Gurl get ur shizz togetha :(  stop dreamen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, claug326 said:

I thought about this too but I don't think they would use the same g eazy footage twice. The clips of him in the official video are the same from the leak. Just edited. 

Almost. Almost the same. Some shots are from a different take. Not that that really changes anything. :sobbing:

i don't get what's so racy about the original version? even the G-Eazy scene is really not that bad

just think of Slave, Toxic, Work *****, My Prerogative, Womanizer...they are way more raunchy 

even in the new version, she is having *** with a guy and french kissing and stuff

ARGH BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL 

:NYheadache:

2 minutes ago, joseiloaizach said:

I was thinking the same, maybe this is a "light" version for TV. I don't remember Britney releasing a video so early, it's usually at night or early morning... I will take this with a grain of salt tho.

MTE

A "safe" or "light" version that can play on Disney etc....this way she gets more exposure.

Baby this is so optimistic and intricate, I hope you're right but in my heart I just know that (like in Perfume, WB and Everytime) they just changed their mind and they threw away a piece of art by one of the most true artist of these days....

La Chapelle is an artist before all... They were asking him to cut, cut, cut, so I think he got mad and that's it...
They called a cheap one and made up a useless video for an awesome song 

5 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

i don't get what's so racy about the original version? even the G-Eazy scene is really not that bad

just think of Slave, Toxic, Work *****, My Prerogative, Womanizer...they are way more raunchy 

even in the new version, she is having *** with a guy and french kissing and stuff

ARGH BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL 

:NYheadache:

What makes the G easy part bad is the point of view camera, that can be interpreted lots of ways ( ****, **** etc ) All possibilities of why her and her team would want to cut the video.

3 minutes ago, brit4everbeotch said:

What makes the G easy part bad is the point of view camera, that can be interpreted lots of ways ( ****, **** etc ) All possibilities of why her and her team would want to cut the video.

but it's just more interesting, provocative 

why are people so uptight argh 

Archived