wow guys, MM's video is FLOPPING SO HARD!

She and her team DESERVE it honestly. The video is CORNY. it's a LEAD SINGLE. 

Jesus christ it looks like a bad early hilary duff video with just a TINY hint of the original MM video when you see her dance for TINY bit. 

And it has DONE NOTHING for the song on iTunes. So it's safe to say #17 will be it's PEAK on the bbhot 100

Now let's move on to the next meltdown this era....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are just showing you dont really like britneys work. Stop hating on her if she does not feel like appearing in a video as if she was ***** enjoying an **** just leave the army,I dont really know whats your problem with her, you dont really love her you just love the way that labels have marketed her. So sad.

14 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

It's ******* frozen idiot. The view count at the beginning is always frozen/slow because it needs to catch up with the high volume of views it's getting 

i hope u are streaming the video, right? :whitneyshade:, because i am... and im sharing the video o:myjam:

11 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

You are ******* rude the video wasn't even her fault. She tried to give us a good video.

Bye 14 posts :Arianabye:

lmao. You're a basic fan. :cooltshirt:

9 minutes ago, bxw215 said:

She and her team DESERVE it honestly. The video is CORNY. it's a LEAD SINGLE. 

Jesus christ it looks like a bad early hilary duff video with just a TINY hint of the original MM video when you see her dance for TINY bit. 

And it has DONE NOTHING for the song on iTunes. So it's safe to say #17 will be it's PEAK on the bbhot 100

Now let's move on to the next meltdown this era....

NO, britney doesnt deserve, because was her idea idiot... go log out :whitneyshade:

I want Britney to have all the success in the world for this era but this music video just wouldn't seal the deal. 

This music video lacks the "Britney Factors" which are *** appeal and choreography so to speak. The *** scenes in the video come off as slutty rather than ****.

The choreography which she teased in her social media is basically nonexistent. If you gonna reshoot a music video why wouldn't you up your game? It doesn't have to be as elaborated as the "original one". Look at the MV for 3, simple yet beautifully shot. It captures the beauty of Britney, an amazing choreo and a classy *** appeal. Come on, we deserve better. 

3 minutes ago, avaaa said:

So you guys call yourselves fan when you drag and don't support hate Britney when she do something you don't like 

Sorry you guys are the real :flop: in here

:MCwave:

We are not supposed to kiss her ***....we are not supposed to worship e everything she does. 

3 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

We are not supposed to kiss her ***....we are not supposed to worship e everything she does. 

Thats the problem you guys don't know not to overdo something. Supporting and worshipping are different things. Complaining and starting drama are different things. You don't have to like it but " YOOO BRINNY IS **** SHE DESERVES TO FLOP I AM CANCELLING THE PRE ORDER " is overreacting.

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

Are you even a fan? Maybe if you learned anything about what was going on then maybe you wouldn't be typing all of this ****.

Not for you to question it. You can applaud everything. :thetea:

Archived