Maybe Britney and her team are geniuses

Levelplay4al

I wanted and still want the original.  The reshot video is lame.  But...

The way this is playing out, how much more pub has the song and video recieved than if there wasn't all this drama. We're all still hooked, still searching, still looking for the original.  Still watching and commenting on the lame version.

Maybe they are smarter than we all think.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda feel you, even if it wasn't their intent. it reminds me of the meghan trainor "me too" music video drama with the photoshopping, the video got millions of view on just a few hours because of the drama/hype. I just hope that all this drama at our (the fans) expense is worth it in the long run, and we (including britney) get a successful era, its what she and all of us deserve.

and the original video leaking in full hq wouldn't be to bad of a bonus(:

GIRL NO.

Unless there's a second video which follows from the first one (which tbh seems likely given she auditions guys in the first video to appear in the second) then her team have completely ****** up. 

I've been with Britney since 1998. I've survived the head shaving, Gimme More video and the epic desert non-performance (I missed work for that!) - this is without a doubt the biggest mess they have made because of the momentum and potential they had doing for them.

sigh.

Archived