But why post pictures from the set? I just don't understand.

indyRS

First of all I am aware that there are many things that could possibly happen to change a music video's direction before being released.

However, Britney is the one who posted a few pictures on set from the original video, which was promising us THOSE scenes.

So it's pretty screwed up they re-Shot it. I mean why give us all our hopes up and then stomp on it? I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

However, if it really wasn't Britney's choice, and it was the directors choice to change it then, that sucks..

I just honestly wish her team would be hor at with us and explain why that original concept wasn't used, it's only fair.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, and she looked so happy and proud in all of those pictures we got! She didn't look pressed/awkward in any of those. It doesn't make sense. Music videos, like every other product, are planned BEFORE HAND.

The storyline and basically every scene is planned and explained to everyone (so that they know what to do) before they actually get to the shooting part, so all those stories about Britney feeling uncomfortable, David being an *******, the conservationship getting in the way, etc just don't make sense to me! Like seriously, even a short commercial like the one for Private Show is planned and rehearsed, it's not like they just go with it and come up with ideas on the go. Like they're going to spend 2 million dollars to make a music video for Britney ******* Spears without knowing what they're getting into... :rihcackle:

@ 0:28 they always know what the final product is going to look like. Literally.

@ 0:28 they have a concept in mind, they discuss ideas, they come up with new ones and decide what to shoot before they actually do it.

:xcuseme:

Archived