Rolling Stone ~AND RCA ~ About MMO

datbritney

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the disgusting music videos out there like Anaconda & even Booty by Jennifer Lopez just for some examples, you're gonna try to sit here and tell me this video was too raunchy for people's virgin eyes to see??? :madonna: 

Britney is always getting **** for being **** when she does it in a far more tasteful way than others, but get's WAY WORSE backlash for it :nochillbrit:

RCA flop label :rihit:

1 minute ago, Pikapi said:

now y'all better apologize to Britney and sign petition so it will be delivered to ****** RCA chairmen :howiroll:

:madance: you bet

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

I feel even worse now with what I said about Britney tbh :MJ: 

It is understandable for you to do this, mainly because of the dark conditions of the behind the scenes, and because of the bulldozer

however, all of the journalistic channels say something different:grimace:

lets try to keep calm sis:drinky:

3 minutes ago, datbritney said:

:madance: you bet

It is understandable for you to do this, mainly because of the dark conditions of the behind the scenes, and because of the bulldozer

however, all of the journalistic channels say something different:grimace:

lets try to keep calm sis:drinky:

I know, but I shouldn't have blamed her for everything like I did, I never did this before, I feel so terrible :MJ:

I hope it isn't Britney's idea to scrape it, but she did agree to be physically there. Did she not fight hard enough to keep the video or did she bite her tongue and make do with what she was force to do?

that video released isn't cutting it. They missed a huge opportunity for Britney to slay lives. Risqué and Britney are synonymous. When will people understand that. We have her frolicking around on a beach. Tell me how does that reflect DLMBTLTK

Archived