Rolling Stone ~AND RCA ~ About MMO

datbritney

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/watch-britney-spears-steamy-make-me-video-w433109

Don't know if AP... 

However, according to Vulture, Spears fans have already started a petition demanding that the singer's label RCA release the original Dave LaChapelle-directed "Make Me" video; that version, which leaked in low-quality form in early July, was withdrawn by RCA, which stated the video "is not a suitable representation of the song." After undergoing reshoots, the final version of "Make Me" arrived Friday.

Even in RS the petition got that promo :kidcries:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song is rly ****...it doesnt suit the song...

this audition girly video doesnt suit it either

anyhow petition or not britney wouldnt even know about it because all responses to her tweets are praises and if larry finds out he wouldnt tell her a think and just let it blow over 

Then... I think the solution for Britney is to have her own Label or make independent albums... she can afford this.. then she will be able to work with whoever she wants and do whatever she wants. and will reinvent herself...

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If this is true then I truly believe RCA is ******. Rumors have been right this era.

It was rumored they pushed MM to the side early this year because of JT. Now Britney can't have a ****** video where she is dominating men.

This world disgust me tumblr_mub77sivA81svi3flo1_400.gif

Archived