Why yall so ungrateful

Ariallah

Smh make me video got released. And imo its better than the original hot mess. Aint no one wanna see britney **** geasy. If someone can eat her **** out it should be the guy in the reshot video. ❤ 

So downvote all you want. You complaining holes can put a sock on it.

Inb4 yall come for Aaliyah lmfao. I cant believe one of u did :queenflopga:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WOMANIZA said:

That's fine. The reshoot could LITERALLY have been just her in the solo shots and it would have been JUST fine by me. But, that cheap *** Mandy Moore storyline is NOT okay.

I agree with this slightly, cackling :moorangu: 

That video that was goping around that was the Private Show commercial with MM audio track

I lived for that, I wonder why they didn't just do that **** lol

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I agree with this slightly, cackling :moorangu: 

That video that was goping around that was the Private Show commercial with MM audio track

I lived for that, I wonder why they didn't just do that **** lol

Exactly! I'm not mad at her following her own instincts and not wanting to have a video that's so overtly raunchy! I respect that! 

But, like you said the video could have been an extended version of the private show commercial and I would be ECSTATIC. Hell, I love the close up and dance shots in the new video. But, the storyline interrupts the songs vibe instead of providing a visual for it. I wasn't even upset with the perfume video, because at the end of the day, it still relayed the message of the song. This video however, I just can't appreciate the finished product.

Archived