Jump to content

David LaChapelle was a mess on the set of Make Me


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm talking with a guy who was at the set and he told me that David don't know what to do, he was screaming like a diva, Britney was very professional and she did all her scenes, more details soon.

CONSERVATORSHIP WOULD NOT LET HER APPEAR IN A CAGE. DAVID WOULD NOT CUT THAT SCENE. 

NO. Madonna is VERY RUDE AND A *****. Britney isnt that way. The problem with hung up, was different madonna want a concept and Lachapelle another. So Madonna call him SCREAMING then he hung

3 hours ago, xkhingx said:

The fact that all the good music videos get scrapped and then we get bullshit with absolutely no storyline is f**king ridiculous. 

For example:Gimme more,Radar,Perfume,Make Me

Radar? Can you tell the story about the original video? I've never heard about it. 

Link to post
11 hours ago, Onyx Dream said:

The key phrase in your response is "clear-cut." This is merely scenes compiled. The only thing that makes any sense whatsoever is the fact they used a car to get from the studio to the house. I'm not bitching about the video, but this is not the edited work of a professional. At least not one with intent of publishing it as an official music video. That is grossly apparent. 

You’re right, it’s doesn’t seem to like a professional did it but I’m tired of people writing it off that it’s trash just because it’s not edited properly. All we saw are rough cuts. I’ve been in that situation where you delivered your edit and your client doesn’t like it and they keep asking to fix this or that or completely redo the whole thing, there was a time I literally sat with them combing through all the footage I have so they pick what they like, it was literally like painting the dots. All for just a corporate video so I can only imagine what David had to deal with. 

For me I just see we have great footage, everything looks epic, it might be a bit weird but David Lachappelle’s work is weird...what did you expect guys?

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 8/6/2016 at 1:36 PM, f_rhythm said:

add Jonas Akurland to the list as well :mhm: 

Why Jonas? What happened between them? Larry gave major compliments to Jonas and said they wanted to do another video together. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 8/5/2016 at 6:33 PM, i i i wanna go said:

 

They did not look like literal cages for a medium sized dog, her nipples were not on display, and she was not moving around like an animal. 

She was LITERALLY in a cage for the opening of POM 2.0... descending from the ceiling... sigh.

Link to post
5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Why Jonas? What happened between them? Larry gave major compliments to Jonas and said they wanted to do another video together. 

 

On 4/16/2019 at 4:30 AM, bitbitboi said:

What was the problem with him? Ugh the drama, I can't keep up...

I dont remember the details but there was a feud on the stage btwn him and Britney while shooting the Hold It Against Me video. She refused to shoot some scenes I remember :mhm:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

 

I dont remember the details but there was a feud on the stage btwn him and Britney while shooting the Hold It Against Me video. She refused to shoot some scenes I remember :mhm:

 

Yeah she didn’t want to do the paint scene but like l get it. She has extensions on and it would be a ***** to clean out all the paint out of her hair and ruin her tracks. I don’t think it’s that big of deal. 

Link to post
19 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah she didn’t want to do the paint scene but like l get it. She has extensions on and it would be a ***** to clean out all the paint out of her hair and ruin her tracks. I don’t think it’s that big of deal. 

it was not something simple as that tho there were reports saying there was a crises on the stage along with dance scenes and stuff. 

Actually u can tell from the video that she was not into the dance scenes :mhm:

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

it was not something simple as that tho there were reports saying there was a crises on the stage along with dance scenes and stuff. 

Actually u can tell from the video that she was not into the dance scenes :mhm:

 

Yeah I think that too but it just seem like they still ended on a good note or Larry is lying yet again or Jonas is just not as outspoken as the others but they continue to use his wife to style Work *****, so surely Jonas Ackerlund isn’t that mad.

Link to post
On 8/6/2016 at 2:22 AM, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

NO.

Madonna is VERY RUDE AND A *****. Britney isnt that way.

The problem with hung up, was different madonna want a concept and Lachapelle another. So Madonna call him SCREAMING then he hung up the phone and that was the end.

 

Theres actually a video floating around of david shouting at Britney because she didnt like the scene they shot and shes screaming tf at him "I SAID I DONT f**king LIKE IT YOU *******"

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block