David LaChapelle was a mess on the set of Make Me

Antidote

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's say Britney saw the final product and didn't like it, so she asked for a re-editing.

Then LaChapelle gets pissed off and wants his name out of the project, but she can't hire a new director to do the editing because LaChapelle is also the creative person behind it, so he does not authorize that...

Anything could have happened, sisters.

16 minutes ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

NO.

Madonna is VERY RUDE AND A *****. Britney isnt that way.

The problem with hung up, was different madonna want a concept and Lachapelle another. So Madonna call him SCREAMING then he hung up the phone and that was the end.

That is beyond false. People who have worked with her have said she's very kind and professional. You have to stand up for yourself in a business like this or you wind up at the mercy of labels and directors doing your job for you. Doesn't make her a rude and ***** for doing her job. You don't have to prove a point with Britney but completely trashing Madonna for knowing what she wanted.

16 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

They did not look like literal cages for a medium sized dog, her nipples were not on display, and she was not moving around like an animal. 

Lmao wtf. Not that I don't believe you and Im not laughing at you, just the logic of the conservatorship's edict. Why did they allow her shoot it then?

I can believe that Dave was a crazy diva on set though. Dave seems like a mysongynist/racist. In Christina Aguileras cant hold me down and Destiny child bootylicous video he makes the black people look like ugly ghetto caricatures. Mysongynists love younger white women but they hate older women, which is why he has made Britney look sympathetic in the past, but he may make her look like some worthless *** object now

It may be he lost the plot like many creative people do. He used to do shoots that made profound statements even if they were raunchy or disturbing. What was the profound statement in this video?

Has he lost all his skills and just become an old senile pervert like Terry Richardson?

17 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I dont give **** about original video, the new one is idiotic, stupid and childish.

again im with you. I dont like both and with so many directors out there dont get how a A artistic couldnt find one that made it right and they had PLENTY OF TIME. how long have we been wanting for MMO? lol

Guest Lord Bills
1 minute ago, Smokez said:

She looks so cute and hot in this scene tho.

true :crying2:

4 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Go stan for someone else if you're just gonna mock Britney you piece of **** :tiffsmoke:

delete it fat

200.gif

Archived