[NICE THEORIES] Check Out This Twitter Account (2 Videos is a Possibility?)

Luminous

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
8 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

I would love there to be another video coming, but I don't think it'll happen. The G-Eazy scene is a big giveaway, they used the same scene from the original probably because they couldn't get him back for the reshoot?

This :drinky:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

delusion is real. there's no second version. the sponsors are in the new video (if there was a second version, surely they'd remain in there as reported?? but they HAD to be put in the new video because they'd already been paid for) even the G-Eazy footage has been ******* lifted from David LaChapelle for some ****** up reason (Randee shouldn't really have put someone else's video in there). we are NOT getting another video. I don't think David would be too happy that another version would be going out anyway.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

David probably wouldn't. I don't blame him. 

Yeah me neither, what kind of unprofessional attitude Team Britney (including Britney) has, it's not because she's Britney Spears that they can do whatever the **** they want with a director, especially a genius like David :drinky:

There is no other version people. Don't believe in this bllshit.  Something happened, and for some reason they scrapped the original video, they probably took one or two scenes from the original video and shot this new scenes to fill it up. I don't think that after expending all that money on the first video, they would spend more on a new one. As you can see the new bullshit  scenes are not expensive at all. Really low-budget for a cheap and rushed video. 
This is a ******* mess. I can't. 

The tvs being the same is just like the product placements being the same. Its a commercial matter. They payed to have their add in a tv, she has to have tvs again. The EOS payed to have britney apply it, she has to do it again. Thats it. Its just money

There's no more version 2. They had creative differences with LaChapelle. Directors have the biggest tantrums EVER, they have the highest regards to their creative standards so if they don't get what they want, screw the artists! He has every right. They own the **** they create so artists tend to just rush everything when things fall apart. Exactly what happened here. I'm still staying positive that with Britney taking creative control over glory, we'd get one of the best albums. This video hoopla shouldn't affect my love for Britney and my hope for a really really good album! 

I'm DONE :)

But why the hell would David let Randee and Brintey use his G-Eazy video? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would just be like "Oh yeah, you just scrapped my whole entire masterpiece but heres the G-Eazy videos because he couldn't make it to your new shoot"

That makes no sense at all?

4 minutes ago, briteen said:

But why the hell would David let Randee and Brintey use his G-Eazy video? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would just be like "Oh yeah, you just scrapped my whole entire masterpiece but heres the G-Eazy videos because he couldn't make it to your new shoot"

That makes no sense at all?

He filmed the video so they had to pay him. So her team have the video. Ppl say it's not done but we have over two minutes of it, so that is such bs. 

there's not going to be version 2... like please just STOP :sickofu:

they had no choice but to use the outtakes from the original video for G-eazy's rap part because he is on tour and he can't just drop everything and reshoot :cigney:

I just pray, pray, pray David leaks the original video (hopefully he has the balls unlike Joseph Khan) 

Archived