[NICE THEORIES] Check Out This Twitter Account (2 Videos is a Possibility?)

Luminous

I was reading this Twitter account and i can tell, this guy has good theories about MM... not sure if this may happen, but i want to share it anyways.. (Sorry if was AP, the site crashes all the time). I took pictures of his Twitter and put it in order..

His thoughts are really good, some things make some noise to me, but he may be right... what i feel strange is that... She knew the plot before the shooting, she knew what she was going to do.. so i don't believe the "too ****" ****..., also, why would they spend A LOT OF MONEY doing it and just like a simple 'click' they scrapped it?... that don't make sense either.. and last, WHY THE HELL SHE POSTED SO MANY BEHIND THE SCENES ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA?... everything is super strange here...

13327403_10154232643318234_5043606083264

13327435_10154231825073234_7272921546814

13312700_10154232330038234_8448399081682

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spears27 said:

i really wish there were 2 versions but that is unlikely.

Yeah, is hard to believe... but the difference between this and WB/Perfume is that the first one was 100% changed, and the "leaked" version It seems to have been COMPLETELY filmed... WB and Perfume just scrapped some scenes but the concept was the same, and the shoots too... so, is strange... a BIG BIG MELTDOWN for us!! :tiffsniffle:

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I honestly think there are 2 versions

This is basically like the promo for the REAL vid

It gives ppl reason to not support and trash Britney. Also Why would they use that screen shot from the tragic video for cover.

Everything was rushed... 

11 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I'm just gonna take it for what it is. We've all been here before.

"THE BBMA'S SET LIST ISNT REAL!"

"THE SONG PLAYING ISNT MAKE ME!"

"MAKE ME HASNT BEEN RESHOT!"

"THE VIDEO TEASERS ARE FOR THE APPLE MUSIC AD!"

Like...............

so true...spill that tea . sick and tired of this era tbh such a mess tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived