MakeMe reshot video sucks ***!!! WTF Not a lead single video! Britney looks beautiful tho

gonzo

3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

The last minute is the most spicy one cause she's making out with a hot dude on the bed wearing only lingere

but still

it sucks BADLY

LaChapelle I'm sorry Momney destroyed your work! 

even this scene is a little awkward :crying4:

Some of you are just such over dramatic drama queens! The video is not that bad! You're just complaining because of those stupid cheesy Clips you saw online and thought it was going to be something so much more iconic.

Saying it's her worst video ever is such a stretch I mean radar is far worse than this! Get over it there's so many awesome things happening and going on and people are dwelling over this and melting down just ridiculous

This is like fourth single music video material. Actually it reminded me a lot of something Hilary duff would do. Gimme more and perfume 2.0.

era is still going great though. Release the original video. She's still in bed with a guy and shaking that booty, what image are they trying to clean up with that.

This is like fourth single music video material. Actually it reminded me a lot of something Hilary duff would do. Gimme more and perfume 2.0.

era is still going great though. Release the original video. She's still in bed with a guy and shaking that booty, what image are they trying to clean up with that.

1 hour ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Some of you are just such over dramatic drama queens! The video is not that bad! You're just complaining because of those stupid cheesy Clips you saw online and thought it was going to be something so much more iconic.

Saying it's her worst video ever is such a stretch I mean radar is far worse than this! Get over it there's so many awesome things happening and going on and people are dwelling over this and melting down just ridiculous

Radar >>>>>>> this piece of ****!!

I'm crying this is too much! 

• 3 years later...