masonlyon

So yesterday at work I played the new songs through my shop sound system to get some people hearing the new songs and I could hear people saying 'is that Britney? It doesn't sound like her' so I told them yeah it's her new music and told them about glory

i was also driving around my city (Aberdeen, in Scotland UK) playing MM AND PS getting them promos in the traffic. 

Just some ideas for other stans :truthtea:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome! I love it when exhalers do this :cooltshirt: Two of my friends said the same thing about her voice in PS btw, one of them said she sounds weird and the other was like who is this? (I didn't tell him it was Britney, I just sent him the song lol). I found it rather odd, she sounds classic Britney tbh :MJ: They both loved the song tho, so it's all good!

2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

That's awesome! I love it when exhalers do this :cooltshirt: Two of my friends said the same thing about her voice in PS btw, one of them said she sounds weird and the other was like who is this? (I didn't tell him it was Britney, I just sent him the song lol). I found it rather odd, she sounds classic Britney tbh :MJ: They both loved the song tho, so it's all good!

She does she sounds very oldschoolney but they love the song so that's the main thing :Arianabye:

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Lmao I would do that kind of traffic promo here in Rio but I would probably get mugged driving with windows down  :moorangu:

Well if that's you in your profile pic, your more than welcome to join me in my car doing some promo. I'll even put on a private show for you :hype:

1 hour ago, masonlyon said:

So yesterday at work I played the new songs through my shop sound system to get some people hearing the new songs and I could hear people saying 'is that Britney? It doesn't sound like her' so I told them yeah it's her new music and told them about glory

i was also driving around my city (Aberdeen, in Scotland UK) playing MM AND PS getting them promos in the traffic. 

Just some ideas for other stans :truthtea:

aaaww cool!

Archived