all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected

mikepepsi

I just want to take a minute to scream laughing at how generic and bland the terms that Britney's team put out to people on the payroll (Robin Leach) in an iconic interview that should never leave us 

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2016/apr/11/britney-spears-selects-new-single-plans-video-nint/

Some iconic Team Britney fed lines that we should really put on tshirts include

" a really interesting vibe with a lot of really cool stuff."

giphy.gif

and

"overdrive maximum ****"

giphy.gif

as well as the most iconic (and probably the most iconic ever) line to describe britney's new music - the apex of vague 'We've asked a journalist to write about Britney and fed him absolutely no further information about the music other than a song title so we had to give him something' aka the entire promotional strategy of Britney in this day and age. 

"all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected"

giphy.gif

Like isn't that a ******* life mantra to live by? 

Walks into an AA meeting, stands up.

"Hi, Im Michael. Im all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected."

giphy.gif

Asked what kind of phone id like in a phone store
"Hm...I'd like something all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected"

giphy.gif

Finds out I caught crabs at pride

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you that you've contracted crabs due to you being a shameless *****

Me: Well this is definitely all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected. 

giphy.gif7

Heres to team Vagueney. Never stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes, Team B, we love your generic waffle.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It literally means NOTHING. Especially given this article was written months before MM was released.

Britneys entire ******* career could be described as all new, totally different and somewhat unexpected. It's the vaguest ******* thing ive ever read and i want it on a tshirt.

Archived