THE MAKE ME VIDEO IS COMING TOMORROW according Cody Spears

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

iheartsradio festival, very possible performance in VMA, a commercial for Apple Music! Apparently where she wore a white leotard in the commercial...etc etc etc 

Exactly. I mean I have been angry they hadn't been doing anything and hadn't released the MV but everything can't come at once. BUT it'd be the best move to release it tomorrow as Make Me is rising and it would push it up more 

7 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Cody spears didn't give ANY information about glory. 

did you read my whole post?

and too according with 

Nickos ‏@nickosfassas  20 h

#MakeMeVideo Info: It's not 100% sure, but an estimated date is this Friday, Aug. 5th. But it's not sure yet

he is the SAME gusy that  gave the information about Glory

11 minutes ago, Maryy said:

what are you talking about? :xcuseme:

Joanna & Jasmin ‏@PieceofBritney  16 h

I've been informed that Britney filmed a commercial for Apple Music! Apparently she wore a white leotard in the commercial #Glory

he has very good information :myjam:

7 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

that ****** doesn't know **** I don't know why you guys keep posting about him, he's annoying af.

He's only repeating what the guy from that Britney greek site said (he was the guy who said Brit would announce the album today and its name) he's the "reliable source"

no, he meets people, he has very good contacts.

17 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

no, he meets people, he has very good contacts.

:NYheadache: he's just an attention *****... 

wait, are you codyspearz? her bf? her sister or something? :wtf1:

He knows ****, he's just repeating info to gain some attention, he said that because the guy that REALLY knew about the album said that the video will prob. be out tomorrow, and this cody said MAYBE because is not for sure, but still something we can all expect at this point, it's not like he got exclusives before. I can't at some of you giving him attention and credit...

he's a looser. 

edit.

and too according with 

Lol "that too according with" is the guy that posted it FIRST

just look at the time

Cody ‏@codyspearz  4 h

Nickos ‏@nickosfassas  20 h

and it's not like a lot of fans didn't assume that tomorrow we will probably get the video. 

Archived