I might go to Vegas when she perform new songs

BritRiRiBey

I know the experience would be ******* awesome but I mean I done seen the whole show ever since 2013 on up and almost every video lol hahaha. Why can't she out new songs on her concert now...I know it might take awhile to perform and stuff but yea I would like to hear new songs more than the old now since we haven't gotten a chance to see Bj in concert. I hope the songs from b9 makes it to her concert

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JordanLovesB said:

I'm not sure she will tbh, i mean other than singles she only ever performed Alien off Britney Jean so i'm guessing it'll just be singles from Glory? I hope i'm wrong though!

***** I was so glad when she stopped performing that song :cooltshirt:  that was tragic. That fake *** singing and trying to sing hard knowing you don't sing live haha

Well, she said she's adding at least Make Me and Private show to the next set of shows and she only has shows available until February for now, so I think that's all we're getting. You really want her to extend two more years to perform new material? :sickofu: If anything, I hope she announces she's not extending Vegas and going on a mini tour in North America, then if that becomes really successful, extend the tour for more dates + add international dates. 

Archived