Can Private Show hit #1 on itunes based on preorders?

queenbrit

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, it is not out yet... By the time the presale begins tonight, it could top the chart maybe at #1 for a while, let's be realistic, the GP knows nothing about this album, maybe a portion of them have heard MM, but an audio uploaded to YouTube with a nice single cover won't do the trick. If the desired response would've been to get the #1 spot at all costs then the music video for the lead single would have dropped already.

Unless...

Along with a surprise unscheduled presale of the record only hours away from coming to terms, her team may have one last trick up their sleeves to drive the GP and the fandom to a frenzy. How? By dropping the music video for the lead single and the presale of the album at the same time.

Settle up, *******. Tonight might give us one hell of a bumpy ride.

:drinky:

4 minutes ago, badputa said:

First of all, it is not out yet... By the time the presale begins tonight, it could top the chart maybe at #1 for a while, let's be realistic, the GP knows nothing about this album, maybe a portion of them have heard MM, but an audio uploaded to YouTube with a nice single cover won't do the trick. If the desired response would've been to get the #1 spot at all costs then the music video for the lead single would have dropped already.

Unless...

Along with a surprise unscheduled presale of the record only hours away from coming to terms, her team may have one last trick up their sleeves to drive the GP and the fandom to a frenzy. How? By dropping the music video for the lead single and the presale of the album at the same time.

I would've agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that Glory was the number one TT worldwide on twitter. I think the public are aware as can be atm

31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I would've agreed with you if it wasn't for the fact that Glory was the number one TT worldwide on twitter. I think the public are aware as can be atm

That is true... And that's why i said she will have have the #1 spot... For a while. The GP is aware of the release, will they pay for the record? As old Britney fashion: We'll have to wait and see. 

47 minutes ago, badputa said:

Unless...

Don't do this to me,sis!:moorangu:

Archived