About the cover...

LostInAnImage

Co8sK-mUEAEV-Lk.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't think people are really getting the concept here..."glory" is traditionally a spiritual word, associated with rebirth, resurrection, the concept of heaven, the divine, etc. This cover, due to the understated color scheme, looks angelic, otherworldly and celestial. The bit of sunlight peeking through the otherwise dim background represents her return to "Primeney"--her former glory.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's so gorgeous, and it gives me ITZ vibes. Britney likes it and thinks it's appropriate, so I'm glad she has it that way. I mean, they scrapped what she wanted for Femme Fatale and Will.i.am ruined Britney Jean with Myah, which I feel like she had no choice in that matter. So I'm happy that everything is going the way she wants and I just love it so far:imcute:

19 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

She's so gorgeous, and it gives me ITZ vibes. Britney likes it and thinks it's appropriate, so I'm glad she has it that way. I mean, they scrapped what she wanted for Femme Fatale and Will.i.am ruined Britney Jean with Myah, which I feel like she had no choice in that matter. So I'm happy that everything is going the way she wants and I just love it so far:imcute:

It also gave me an ITZ vibe 

8 minutes ago, woabritney said:

Am I the only person who loves the cover? I think she looks AMAZING. Her face looks like Britney Spears for the first time since Circus.

(the lips are a little too big, but it doesn't bother me). She looks confident and ready... Give it to us, Brit!

no it doesn't, she looks like a ******* kardashian. I'm glad she doesn't look like that in real life

Archived