Glory first week sales NEW BB200 FORMULA. IMPORTANT!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
3 hours ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Guys, I know a lot of us gave up streaming MM because of the lack of promo, but the album release week we need to WORK OUR ***** OFF!

It's CRUCIAL that we stream the album, don't listen on your player USE APPLE MUSIC! Listen all the songs vis STREAMING!

We know Barbra is a good first week seller, so we need to get streaming on our side,

Maybe we stand a chance of getting a no. 2 if we can collect a lot of streaming points, Drake's been no. 1 for weeks thanks to streaming, I'm not saying she can pull a Views, but we can definitely take advantage of streaming against Barbra because we all know how BJ did so in this sales climate we can't expect great sales, unless something big happens. 

So we need to keep this in mind, this can make a difference in the release week.

So should we stream on apple music or spotify ? What's the difference ?

8 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

So should we stream on apple music or spotify ? What's the difference ?

There's no difference, but if the album is indeed an apple exclusive we cannot stream on Spotify till second week I suppose, I'm not sure if it's exclusive tho, I thought it was but someone quoted me saying it's not confirmed, if the album is an Apple exclusive then the debut will be even lower because I'm assuming it won't be available on amazon, google music, physical copies on ebay, and most important spotify.

If it's not exclusive then Britney stands a chance, she can get a no. 1 with the help of streamings something that Barbra doesn't have. I heard that FGL sells great too, but we don't know if Barbra and them can still pull off decent sales, Britney will need and can have streaming, but as I said if it's exclusive that will definitely hurts her debut numbers. I'm not a fan of this but she can still pull of decent numbers for the second week with the inclusion of spotify to her numbers.

33 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Brit will debut at #2 if we're lucky, there's no way she's going #1 against barbera, she opened with 200k last album and it sold just under 1mil in US alone. (that's her 34th album, literally the 34th album of her career and debuting #1 with 196,000 sales, a ******* legend and one brit can't compete with sadly)

compare that to britney's *9th* selling just over 100k... 

#2 is good though it's better than britney jean and remember blackout went #2 so 

:orangu:

Archived