Glory first week sales NEW BB200 FORMULA. IMPORTANT!

Guys, I know a lot of us gave up streaming MM because of the lack of promo, but when the album release week comes we need to WORK OUR ***** OFF!

It's CRUCIAL that we stream the album, don't listen on your player USE APPLE MUSIC! Listen all the songs via STREAMING!

We know Barbra is a good first week seller, so we need to get streaming on our side,

The updated Billboard 200 will utilize accepted industry benchmarks for digital and streaming data, equating 10 digital track sales from an album to one equivalent album sale, and 1,500 song streams from an album to one equivalent album sale. All of the major on-demand audio subscription services are considered, including Spotify, Beats Music, Google Play and Xbox Music. 

Maybe we stand a chance of getting a no. 2 if we can collect a lot of streaming points, Drake's been no. 1 for weeks thanks to streaming, I'm not saying she can pull a Views, but we can definitely take advantage of streaming against Barbra because we all know how BJ did so in this sales climate we can't expect great sales, unless something big happens. 

So we need to keep this in mind, this can make a difference in the release week.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I agree. Barbara Streisand will NOT be big on streaming, but her sales will be good. 

I hope Brit pulls out all the stops this time round. She's giving me hope with the POM cancellations and the festival... :plzney:

If we get good spotify updates we can make it! Barbra will get the pure sales and we can get some streams sales 

37 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

the album release week we need to WORK OUR ***** OFF!

WHY? LOL!

i dont remember being hired and paid by brit to promote her stuff. :cigney:
doesnt she have a team to do it? doesnt she pay them LOTS OF MONEY to promote it?

i wont do a single thing except buying the album. i cant waste my time when my fave. goes to hawaii for vacation everyweek. :truthtea:

4 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

doesnt she have a team to do it? doesnt she pay them LOTS OF MONEY to promote it?

i wont do a single thing except buying the album. i cant waste my time when my fave. goes to hawaii for vacation everyweek. :truthtea:

nobody's forcing you

1 minute ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Has Barbra released a single? some points from the lead single will help!

Barbra will release her album the same day as Britney, she won't get streaming points. Her pure sales are strong tho

2 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Has Barbra released a single? some points from the lead single will help!

She's released two. Obvs not hits. 

6 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

You're a fan, you support your fav artist. 

Wow you're so cool for not doing **** for her :xcuseme: 

Britney will hopefully do promo for the album yes, but as a fan you should do your part if you can really call yourself a fan...

9 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

You can do whatever the **** you want, no one is forcing you :drinky:

I'll have to use a VPN but that **** keeps crashing on me so idk if I can help her US streams :drinky:

11 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

Nobody's forcing you, but don't complain and call her lazy when she doesn't perform well in the first week since it looks like Britney is out to promote this album, right? And you do know that it's fans that help with sales and streaming. You really think fans of big artists just buy the album once and that's it? Yeah, no. 

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

Also, keep in mind that just because Barbra and Florida Georgia Line sold X amount of albums 2 years ago, doesn't automatically mean they'll repeat that again today. 

I'm praying that happens too, but remember Brit is not doing better either, I'm afraid the apple exclusive will hurt first week sales, and streaming points too, if only the album was available everywhere at the same time, I know she would get her no. 1

9 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

You really think fans of big artists just buy the album once and that's it? Yeah, no. 

well, those big artists go to every single tv show, awards show they can.
but my fave only goes to hawaii.
how many big perfomances we got from our fave for last 9 years?  2 or 3?

:cigney:

as i fan, i ll buy her album. nothing more.

16 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

I'm praying that happens too, but remember Brit is not doing better either, I'm afraid the apple exclusive will hurt first week sales, and streaming points too, if only the album was available everywhere at the same time, I know she would get her no. 1

It's not confirmed as Apple exclusive :xcuseme:

Just now, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

We've had to be her team for so long it feels like 

41 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

I'm saying that they'll be in an even playing-field, and it's anyone's game tbh. We just need to make sure we push and take advantage of the streaming. 

Carrie Underwood, a big name in country music, most recent album debuted at number 2 with 177,000 (sales and streaming combined) in 2015. While her previous album before that (2012) debuted at number 1 with like 260,000+ in pure sales. So anything can happen, tbh. Hell, even Rihanna got to number 1 with like 60,000 in sales. Honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter if she's 1, 2, 3, etc. what matters is that we show her team that she is still able to sell well if she promotes. 

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

WHY? LOL!

Uh...she performed at the BBMAs, is performing at the IHeartRadio Music Festival, is on Jimmy Kimmel this week, is most likely performing at the VMAs after cancelling those two shows, has an album and lead video coming out....what more do you want? So ungrateful.

Archived