Someone explain this apple music exclusive stuff

HyunA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ukfan said:

They better do, I need the cd.   

I don't have iTunes or apple. I only use my phone,  how can I download the album?  I want to pre order but I don't have a computer,  I really hope the album is available in the UK the same day/day afte,,  I was going to buy the cd in a shop,  tesco,  for example. That counts as a sale right? 

Please help,  thanks :)

I think you would have to wait a week. You probably will only be able to stream on YouTube until the following week.

We will know more tonight. If it's only on iTunes and not Spotify, google play etc then it's officially an exclusive for a week or so. 

If they don't put it on Spotify on its release date, that'll be a big mistake.  Unless Apple promotes the **** out of her, and they better.

Anyway, I don't think it's been confirmed that it's an Apple exclusive.  Everything just says it'll be available on Apple Music, which is basically the same thing as iTunes.

6 minutes ago, Toxic Circus said:

When you preorder tonight on iTunes, you get "Make Me..." and "Private Show" On August 26th, the rest of the album will download and be put on iTunes to buy and Apple Music to stream exclusively for a week before a worldwide release.

So the pre-order is on iTunes?  I don't have the Apple Music ****...I am so confused.  At midnight tonight, Glory will be on iTunes for pre-order?

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

They better do, I need the cd.   

I don't have iTunes or apple. I only use my phone,  how can I download the album?  I want to pre order but I don't have a computer,  I really hope the album is available in the UK the same day/day afte,,  I was going to buy the cd in a shop,  tesco,  for example. That counts as a sale right? 

Please help,  thanks :)

You better start using itunes in order to help her on her first week. It seems like the first week is only digital apple music/iTunes exclusive 

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

So the pre-order is on iTunes?  I don't have the Apple Music ****...I am so confused.  At midnight tonight, Glory will be on iTunes for pre-order?

Yeah on itunes i think. Once its release it would only be allow to be stream in apple music

Archived