Keep supporting Make Me!

Rachel Green

Now that Britney has surprised us with her album name and release date announcement, she'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and might perform at the VMAs, we have no reason to give up on Make Me.

@TOUCHMEANGEL is updating constantly its radio performance and it's rising on Spotify and now we gotta support even more, especially if you're in the US :mhm: 

Music video will be out any day. Keep streaming ******* :BBMAney: 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Ya got it! Godney has given B-Army some strength by confirming the album! 

Thousand fans are online i hope they request Make Me today!! Make Me is almost peaking on radio i'm quite nervous! Airplay is the most important flatform!

Is it really almost peaking? It's much too early. I feel like it's evening out and with promo it will now grow more naturally. 

4 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Thousand fans are online i hope they request Make Me today!! Make Me is almost peaking on radio i'm quite nervous! Airplay is the most important flatform!

Are you sharing links tomorrow? 

4 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Yes, but it's far too early to think it is peaking (ok, without promo, yes). We could have a cheap thrills on our hands, ya never know. REQUEST *******!!!

Archived