Make Me & Rise Music Videos Out This Wednesday? (Aug. 3rd)

andreafly1

6 minutes ago, USlayedMe said:

Do you mean this shitty video?

Okay...She slayed ONLY IN A BIT(!) that she posted at least trailer...when Britney?

Britney dropped Pretty Girls' MV out of nowhere on a Wednesday two weeks after the single release, tho. (Some snippets were leaked from a guy that was clearly a VEVO employer or something)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Britney dropped Pretty Girls' MV out of nowhere on a Wednesday two weeks after the single release, tho. (some snippets were leaked from a guy that was clearly a VEVO employer or something)

Her team is busy now with her in Hawaii holidays :mariahstare::trash:

Is katy holding the video for competition?? Did she say the full music video would be out on the 28th? She just gained her biggest hater if she is... And guys remember, make me's video is (probably still is....) controversial but katy will very likely win on this one (in terms of views), she has 2 vids with over 1 billion views and 9 with over 400 million views and has 20 million subscribers on her channel, and she knows all this and if she's holding the video then she clearly is relying on her strength on youtube. Tbh Britney needs to release some controversial vids to get her views/subscribers up, it would then be easier and easier for her to achieve new milestones in the next eras...

10 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

Obviously Katy is waiting for Britney to release the video.
It's already finished and edited. It's just a question of when. 

Soon they'll be competing with Beiber's "ColdWater" MV. 

23 minutes ago, Jesus Spears said:

It's more a  Sony/Universal competition :tiffanynod:

Don't forget Vevo is owned by both of them (plus two other  record labels).

They want to release both videos at the same time, so that everybody will talk about it and they'll earn a lot of money :cigney:

That's how you do business nowadays, i guess...! :selenerz: 

19 minutes ago, roxxstar said:

Heard you in the mood for make me/ rise a lil milfshake :myjam: (1st byte) 

Pitbull: "Wheeeeeee AW! Mr. Worldwide... J-Lo, i mean, Britney...hot mami....She's hungry....Make...HER...RICE"

Britney: "I just want u to make (Katy: I'm hungry, i'm hungry)...me rice...like it ain't a choice for you or just nothing else to cook..."

DALE

*Dance-Pop recycled instrumental from Red-One's production starts*

Lol what a mess. :moorangu: 

34 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Pitbull: "Wheeeeeee AW! Mr. Worldwide... J-Lo, i mean, Britney...hot mami....She's hungry....Make...HER...RICE"

Britney: "I just want u to make (Katy: I'm hungry, i'm hungry)...me rice...like it ain't a choice for you or just nothing else to cook..."

DALE

*Dance-Pop recycled instrumental from Red-One's production starts*

Lol what a mess. :moorangu: 

I can completely imagine the "classy" video with Pitbull grinding on Britney. :gloria:

pit6.gif

25 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I can completely imagine the "classy" video with Pitbull grinding on Britney. :gloria:

pit6.gif

:trash: them

I can say now with clear mind that Kitty song is **** as fack - basic lyrics, singing is more like overproduced interview and instrumental is 100000000x recycled bin with her older songs :trash::flop:

Archived