Make Me & Rise Music Videos Out This Wednesday? (Aug. 3rd)

andreafly1

No rumor and not trying to be an insider or else, just an assumption. :selenerz:

But i think it's possible...it is the right time for both singles now & VEVO's new videos are usually out on a Wednesday.

I'm quoting Rise aswell because it's obvious that Katy's team is going to compete with Britney again. :moorangu:

Thoughts? :truthtea:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, xlives said:

Wasn't Katy's video supposed to be out already? I thought on the 28th. Is she literally just holding out to compete with Britney? What the hell is the point of all this pettiness :MJ:

omfg just realized that WTF is wrong with her :omg: 

10 minutes ago, xlives said:

Wasn't Katy's video supposed to be out already? I thought on the 28th. Is she literally just holding out to compete with Britney? What the hell is the point of all this pettiness :MJ:

So fans compete for higher views ect which results in more $$

12 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

omfg just realized that WTF is wrong with her :omg: 

Maybe she is also secretly managed by Larry and he only works on Wednesdays, so he will upload both videos on VEVO on this day. :juggingu:

And then wait for his paycheck. :explainLOL:

Do you mean this shitty video?

Okay...She slayed ONLY IN A BIT(!) that she posted at least trailer...when Britney?

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

Maybe she is also secretly managed by Larry and he only works on Wednesdays, so he will upload both videos on VEVO on this day. :juggingu:

And then wait for his paycheck. :explainLOL:

Ban Larry from Britney's career :orangu:

Archived