Mv is coming.....

Theory

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Theory said:

What he told me : The video was given to them, VEVO said it was going to be restricted, her team decided to make another version so that it's not restricted.

Some parts leaked, didn't they? Maybe one of them was cut, I don't know.....

If you're telling the truth, then it isn't scrapped. So, since it came from a friend of yours, you really don't have any proof other than what your fiend is saying, so I'm going to respectfully not believe it. :)

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

If you're telling the truth, then it isn't scrapped. So, since it came from a friend of yours, you really don't have any proof other than what your fiend is saying, so I'm going to respectfully not believe it. :)

If he sends the receipts I'll post them.

Why does everybody treat "insiders" like crap? You know how many have been right? All I'm saying is just take it all with a grain of sand and wait to see what happens. If it's not released until August it's because we aren't patient enough to have waited for it to not be rush released

Just now, December02 said:

Why does everybody treat "insiders" like crap? You know how many have been right? All I'm saying is just take it all with a grain of sand and wait to see what happens. If it's not released until August it's because we aren't patient enough to have waited for it to not be rush released

I legit didn't expect this kind of reaction, people are so rude smh.

3 minutes ago, December02 said:

I actually believed in all the other insiders before they even proved to be reliable but this one's just trying too hard :chershade:

Might be true really. The only thing I don't get why she was shooting that **** stuff at the moment and now they r editing.Like they didn't understood it then that it was too ooh much for the TV.  And now we r waiting without any promo. Even no interview. Nothing. They just dropped the song like whatever and that's it. I don't get thEir strategy of promoting

46 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Might be true really. The only thing I don't get why she was shooting that **** stuff at the moment and now they r editing.Like they didn't understood it then that it was too ooh much for the TV.  And now we r waiting without any promo. Even no interview. Nothing. They just dropped the song like whatever and that's it. I don't get thEir strategy of promoting

they should have delayed the song tbh

52 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

They rushed the release to avoid leaks....that's why there's no promo yet. Everything is scheduled (interviews, publicity) they can't just go and ask Itunes for a banner...it's not that easy

Archived