Mv is coming.....

Theory

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are nipples out, the video will get restricted, just like ***** better have my money or Needed Me. So I think the cage scene is edited because we can see her nipples.:riha: . If they want controversy, the video should be on the level of Wrecking Ball, just nude, no nipples, no restriction :lessons: 

I don't know when the video is actually being released, tomorrow makes sense to me.

But there is no way the video is being thrown out.

Music videos (especially with this director) are expensive as hell, hence the annoying EOS and Orange Theory Fitness in the video.

They are not going to just throw it away :sickofu:

This video already has buzz and not just with us, some of the GP is asking when is it going to drop because she's been on the radio so much (the only thing team B did for us) and they all know Britney will do something crazy with the video.

We've all seen so much of the video at this point too :zoomzoom:

We all are on edge waiting for the video to drop, but calm down with this nonsense. The video is not being scrapped. :umwtf:

Im not gonna say I believe you or not because there's always a 50/50 chance unless it's blatantly obvious. You could be telling the truth or you could be lying to get our reaction, considering your claims are outrageous:cigney:

Why in gods name would they waste money in recording a new video and re do it at the last minute when its song is sinking on the charts and it's needed most at this point. They can literally cut certain scenes that are too much and make a clean version, then have a directors cut. And plus the video is literally the perfect amount of controversy for Britney and it's not like it's dark or anything like Gimme More or Perfume, save for the TV thing.

And another person who claimed to work at VEVO said that it was coming in July. Britney and her team are not stupid believe it or not. And why would Britney waste her vacation time with her kids and waste promo time by refilming the video. It just doesn't make any sense financially or in Britney's logic:drinky:

28 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I've literally had more interesting and valuable conversations with a 7 year old then I have with you in the past hour. 

People can read this thread and see our back and forths, and realize how dumb you are. I really don't need to say more. 

You're cute for being super affected by this 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahahaha. Ok. ;) 

52 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Im not gonna say I believe you or not because there's always a 50/50 chance unless it's blatantly obvious. You could be telling the truth or you could be lying to get our reaction, considering your claims are outrageous:cigney:

Why in gods name would they waste money in recording a new video and re do it at the last minute when its song is sinking on the charts and it's needed most at this point. They can literally cut certain scenes that are too much and make a clean version, then have a directors cut. And plus the video is literally the perfect amount of controversy for Britney and it's not like it's dark or anything like Gimme More or Perfume, save for the TV thing.

And another person who claimed to work at VEVO said that it was coming in July. Britney and her team are not stupid believe it or not. And why would Britney waste her vacation time with her kids and waste promo time by refilming the video. It just doesn't make any sense financially or in Britney's logic:drinky:

Relax they cut some parts only.

12 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

So your friend works with Vevo and knows the they've scrapped the video? How would he even know such a thing, unless he's just speculating? Also, if it depends on sales, then they're not going to wait until August. Bye. 

What he told me : The video was given to them, VEVO said it was going to be restricted, her team decided to make another version so that it's not restricted.

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

But if they cut some parts how will we even know when we havent seen the full thing? And why would we care when we havent seem the full thing? :drown: 

Some parts leaked, didn't they? Maybe one of them was cut, I don't know.....

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

I know that the video might not be released tomorrow but that doesn't mean you're right. There's another thread (which is more consistent btw) where it is confirmed that the video doesn't have a date yet but it's TBD in july. Go check it and take some notes next time you make a post :chershade:

Yes believe him like you believed the 'insider' that told you the mv was coming today lol.

Archived