Mv is coming.....

Theory

In August, a friend of mine is sure about it, he works with VEVO in NY. He told me it's gonna be either early-August or mid-August, they're still thinking about it (probably will depend on the sales, because the video is meant to help the song on itunes etc...)

Believe me or not but her team is scrapping some parts of the video, also they're gonna upload a Lyric Video next week.

According to him, video is still sort of **** but not as **** as the original version, because it was going to be restricted on YT and censored on TV.

Again, believe me or not it's up to you, but don't expect the video to be released tomorrow.

EDITED my OP, my bad I didn't mean they scrapped the whole video.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The would've already scrapped and reshot the video long ago of this was true, she shot it at the beginning of June

Trust me this friend is reliable, he didn't give the details, he doesn't know what happened during editing etc.... he just works at VEVO.

Wtf does works "with" Vevo mean? Is your source the janitor or something? You fake insiders are so stupid. Why would someone who works "with" Vevo know when Britney is releasing her music video and/or her team's promo plans? Why would Britney's team even share that info with someone at Vevo? 

"Oh hey person who works 'with' Vevo. We aren't releasing the video for Make Me. You don't really need to know why, but just in case you have any friends who might want to spread the word on Exhale, we had to re-shoot and really feel compelled to let you know that."

Ban yourself.

Just now, makemebritney said:

Is that your theory? :madonna:

If theory means reality then yes :brityes:

3 minutes ago, MarkDau said:

Wtf does works "with" Vevo mean? Is your source the janitor or something? You fake insiders are so stupid. Why would someone who works "with" Vevo know when Britney is releasing her music video and/or her team's promo plans? Why would Britney's team even share that info with someone at Vevo? 

He's an assistant at the management department.

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

SHE SHOT THE VIDEO AGES AGO. 

THEY FINISHED EDITING IT AGES AGO.

THEY WOULD HAVE RE-SHOT IT BY NOW IF IT WERE TRUE.

THE SONG IS OUT ON ITUNES ITS TOO LATE

HER TEAM IS NOT THAT HORRIFICALLY BAD

I was about agreeing with you but the last sentence tho :moorangu:

1 minute ago, JoeBitch! said:

SHE SHOT THE VIDEO AGES AGO. 

THEY FINISHED EDITING IT AGES AGO.

THEY WOULD HAVE RE-SHOT IT BY NOW IF IT WERE TRUE.

THE SONG IS OUT ON ITUNES ITS TOO LATE

HER TEAM IS NOT THAT HORRIFICALLY BAD

He didn't tell me about it, I assume they made different versions?

He told me that the original version that was given to vevo was said to be restricted so they decided to scrap it because they don't want to be restricted.

Archived