**UPDATE** Britney has increased her Spotify audience

I always check to see how many monthly listeners Britney has on Spotify. For the past few months leading up to the release of Make Me, Britney had about 5.5 million listeners. Now she's jumped to 7.1 million, which is definitely a result of Make Me being added to her account. It's already at 4 million streams on Spotify. Brit is doing great and it will just take more time for the song to continue to grow. Imagine what will happen when we have the video too. I like this slow burning, longetivity process of promoting the single instead of simply throwing all of the promo at once to the fans and then watching Make Me quickly lose its momentum. 

As of 8/4/16, Britney now has 9.8 million monthly listeners on Spotify!! Within two weeks she was able to almost double her streaming audience on this platform, one of the biggest for streaming! I guarantee as people start to hear about PS, it will only continue to expand her Spotify audience! :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Yeah but they both had videos :soyeah:

When will MAKE ME? WHEN? WHEN????! :decisions:

I know sis. I know. Im trying to remain positive. This is the first song Britney has released that im stanning for in a long time. Im legit stanning for her dancing and **** '**** you attitude' that she has back. 

Ill have faith in her a little while longer

Archived