Life Over: Britney's Single "Make Me (Oooh)" Reportedly Delayed Due To Vocal Issues

Jordan Miller

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

It makes sense with the sudden appearance of G-Eazy... They really want a #1 if they think the track is not good enough, BUT the last part of it being delayed sounds like BS to me. I highly doubt they would record a video with a track they're not sure of.

Wait this is a really strong argument

They would never have paid for a video shoot, with DAVID LACHAPELLE of all people, for a song they weren't sure of :beynah:

This article is total bullshit :beynah:

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Lol I get **** for not posting enough Britney, then today I post 4 stories and now some of you are complaining I shouldn't post certain things. Not everything about her is rainbows, sometimes things suck, and it's super newsworthy if she is in fact delaying the single especially considering the very story before it claimed it could be out this week. Love u tho 

I don't hate you for posting too little/too much Britney etc but please find a way to get that article debunked if it's not true cause it's violently killing my buzz 

labels are bullshit. I admire those artists who are strong enough to fight them!! and do the music as the way they want to. Unfortunately we know britney doesnt care to this point, and her teams sucks. and even her is still under conservationship. If this article is true I don't see a "itz - blackout 2.0 aka something new" coming but something between femme fatale and BJ. Femme Fatale is good but nothing personal and too much worked. BJ because... lets hope theres something of britney jean herself in this B9 unlikely BJ :moorangu:

3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Lol I get **** for not posting enough Britney, then today I post 4 stories and now some of you are complaining I shouldn't post certain things. Not everything about her is rainbows, sometimes things suck, and it's super newsworthy if she is in fact delaying the single especially considering the very story before it claimed it could be out this week. Love u tho 

But we already knew it was delayed. These reasons are just bullshit :zoomzoom:

3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Don't you have your own sources? Why posting this type of BS ? 

3 minutes ago, Streets said:

Wait this is a really strong argument

They would never have paid for a video shoot, with DAVID LACHAPELLE of all people, for a song they weren't sure of :beynah:

This article is total bullshit :beynah:

David LaChapelle is not that sought after anymore. This isn't 2002.

He's a bit of a has-been.

5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

But honestly, you really thinks that story is true?

b.gif

but if we had reports that the album is released in autumn, why do we expect single to drop in June? :zoomzoom:
it's almost never like that, the single will prolly come out in late July AND the album following within about a month, it makes sense for the, for example, september release of B9:gtfo:
also i've read long ago some tabloids reported the single is due in late July, it's logical, again, for the autumn release of the b9, so what's happening, can smbd explain? or is it just exhale overreacting to the never-confirmed info and think it's rumoured vocal issues?:huh:

Archived